Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL) is a wholly owned unit of the Government of Madhya Pradesh and is engaged in power production and distribution through its wide network in the state and out of the boundaries of the state. The company is also responsible for commissioning of new power generating units in the state and is smoothening the system of power distribution as a competent successor of the Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board (MPSEB).
With its recent initiative the MPPGCL is inviting competent applications from such candidates who have completed their academics in Finance and Accounting for induction as Executive Trainees for the year 2013.
The details are as follows:
- Date of publication of this Advertisement: 20-July-2013
- Starting date of ONLINE registration: 01-August-2013 from 11:00 AM
- Last date for ONLINE registration: 15-August-2013 till midnight
- Date of Written Test: 25-August-2013
- Date for reckoning Age, Education and Qualification: 01-August-2013
Details of Vacancies:
- Executive Trainee (F&A): 24 posts (UR-09, SC-06, ST-07, OBC-02)
- The reservation of posts meant for SC/ ST/ OBC (non creamy layer only)/ PD candidates shall be applicable only for the candidates having Madhya Pradesh domicile. The reservation for PD candidates will be available on horizontal basis
- The applicants must have completed the Final Semester / Year examination need only apply.
- The candidate should possess CA from ICAI or ICWA from ICWAI by 01-August-2013
- The applicant must attained minimum 20 Years and should not have exceeded 32 Years as on 01-August-2013
- However, relaxation will be applicable for domiciles of Madhya Pradesh who belong to SC/ST/OBC and PWD category.
The candidates selected should be liable for an induction training for a period of 3 months (extendable till 12 months) from the date of joining in MPPGCL.
- The applicants selected for the posts will receive a consolidated stipend of Rs.15600 per month during the duration of Training
- After completion of training the candidates will be retained by the company at a monthly Pay of Rs.15600 along with other perks and remunerations as per the provisions of the company.
Service Agreement Bond:
- The Executive Trainees shall have to execute a Service Agreement cum Surety Bond to successfully complete the prescribed training and thereafter to serve the Company for at least 5 years failing which a sum of Rs.200000 (Rupees Two Lakhs only) towards the cost of training and other overhead expenses to the MPPGCL
The candidates have to undergo a Written Test followed by Personal Interview to qualify on a merit selection ranking for final induction.
- For General and OBC candidates and all other state candidates: Rs.1000
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD from Madhya Pradesh: Rs.250
- The fee can be remitted through ONLINE Bank Transfer/ NEFT.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants can apply through ONLINE mode only at the website of MPPGCL at www.mppgenco.nic.in, or at MP Online www.mponline.gov.in.
- The application should be completed in all respect with signature and photograph (to be uploaded) at the appropriate spaces
- The applications need to be filled up with facts and documentary evidence as no permission will be granted for modification of the application once submitted
- The candidates need to upload their certificates and documents as per the requirements specified at the website.
Candidates are strongly suggested to refer to official advertisement here www.mppgenco.nic.in/AO-advertisement%203425%20DTD%2020-07-2013.pdf.