MP Public Health Engineering Dept Recruitment 2014 For Chemist & Lab. Assistant
Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) was created as an independent full-fledged Department under the Government of Madhya Pradesh. As per Rules of the State Government, Public Health Engineering Department controls the Water Supply & Sanitation Budget of the State Government and undertakes programs of implementation of water supply and sanitation services mainly through Public Health Engineering Directorate under its administrative control.
At present the MPPHED is having 3 regional Head-quarters at Gwalior, Bhopal and Indore and is having 11 divisional offices spread across 10 Mandals of the state.
With the recent announcement from the MPPHED, it has releases a notification to recruit 19 numbers of Chemists and 11 posts of Laboratory Assistants under various districts under Gwalior Office of the Chief Engineer, PHED.
The details of the recruitment criteria and the vacancy positions are as under:
- Date of Publication of Notification: 30-May-2014
- Final date for receipt of completed applications: 23-June-2014
Details of Positions/ Vacancies:
- Chemist: 19 posts (UR-14, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-01)
- Gwalior: 01 Post (UR)
- Guna: 01 Post (UR)
- Ashoknagar: 02 Posts (UR)
- Shivpuri: 03 Posts (UR-02, SC-01)
- Morena: 01 Post (UR)
- Sheopur: 02 Posts (UR-01, ST-01)
- Sagar: 03 Posts (UR-01, SC-01, OBC-01)
- Panna: 02 Posts (UR)
- Damoh: 01 Post (UR)
- Chhatarpur: 02 Posts (UR-01, SC-01)
- Tikamgarh: 01 Post (UR)
- Laboratory Assistant: 11 posts (UR-10, SC-01)
- Guna: 01 Post (UR)
- Ashoknagar: 01 Post (UR)
- Shivpuri: 01 Post (UR)
- Sheopur: 01 Post (UR)
- Sagar: 03 Posts (UR-02, SC-01)
- Panna: 01 Post (UR)
- Chhatarpur: 02 Posts (UR)
- Tikamgarh: 01 Post (UR)
- There will be reservation for SC, ST, OBC and Women candidates as per rules
Nature of Job:
- All these positions will be filled up on Contractual norms. The selected candidates will be offered a consolidated remuneration and may be subject to continuing their appointment upon satisfactory performance.
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- Chemist: The candidates selected for the positions of Chemist in Public Health Engineering Department will be eligible for receiving a consolidated remuneration of Rs.15000 per month.
- Laboratory Assistant: The candidates selected for the positions of Laboratory Assistant in Public Health Engineering Department will be eligible for receiving a consolidated remuneration of Rs.8000 per month.
- Chemist: The candidates should have completed Graduation (BSc) with Chemistry from a recognized institute. Preference will be offered to candidates having experience in Water Sewage and Industrial Waste Treatment/ Examination.
- Laboratory Assistant: The candidates should have completed Higher Secondary Science (10+2 Science) with Chemistry as a subject from a recognized institute.
- Only candidates, who are having permanent nativity of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible for consideration.
- Candidates applying for these posts must have been registered with the State/ District Employment Exchanges mandatorily.
Age Related Criteria:
- The candidates should not have attained a maximum age of 40 years (revised with the notice published on 12-June-2014) and should have obtained at least 18 years of age as on 31-May-2014.
- However, for natives of Madhya Pradesh state and those belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Women category there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
- Under no circumstances, the maximum age should exceed 45 years with all provision of relaxation.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their academic marks and experience (wherever specified)
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
- The selection will be done on a merit basis and there will be fair examination at each stage for selection.
How to Apply:
- All details regarding educational qualification, age and experience is available in detail on the website of the MPPHED at http://www.mpphed.gov.in/gwlchem.pdf .
- Candidates are advised to review each and every requirement in this regard from the website before applying.
- The applicants can apply through the prescribed format of application only as available at the website of MPPHED at http://www.mpphed.gov.in/gwlchem.pdf
- Any sort of wrong, misleading and inappropriate information may lead to rejection of candidature
- No form of canvassing will be entertained
- The decision of MPPHED will be final and binding on the candidates
- Address to send the detailed application along with true copies of certificates and other credentials:
- The candidates are advised to paste their recent passport size photo and put their running signature during filling of Application
Office of the Chief Engineer
Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department (MPPHED)
Gwalior Division, (Near Pani Tanki), Murar, Gwalior – MP