Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest, and Forest Ranger through State Forest Service Exam 2014.
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Online submission of Application: 14-January-2015
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application:
- Starting Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 20-January-2015
- Last Date for Rectifying Mistakes:
- Date of Downloading Hall Tickets for Preliminary Exam: From 10-July-2015 to 31-July-2015
- Examination Date: 02-August-2015, and 03-August-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 123 Vacancies
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: 23 posts
- Forest Ranger: 100 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 28 years as on 01-January-2015.
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: Candidates must have passed bachelor degree or its equivalent in science or engineering from any recognized University, and candidates must have one of the subject (Natural Science (Physics, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology), Math, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Environmental Science, Horticulture, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Engineering (Agricultural/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronic/ Mechanical), and Computer Application/ Science) as main subject.
- Forest Ranger: Candidate should have passed Degree in Science/ Mechanical/ Agriculture/ Forestry from any recognized university; with at least one of the subjects (Physics, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Horticulture, and Engineering) as main subject.
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Forest Ranger: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- For SC, ST, and OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 1000/-
- For All other category candidates, and candidates belong to other state: Rs.2000/-
- Apart from this candidates need to pay a portal fee of Rs.40 (for all candidates)
- The fees can be paid through the MPOnline Kiosks or through Online mode/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card as per availability of facility and provisions of fee payment.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs.50/- for Rectifying Mistakes, if required.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Online Exam, PST/ PET, Interview, followed by Medical Test.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only through the websites www.mponline.gov.in , www.mppsc.nic.in and www.mppsc.com.
- The candidates need to pay the requisite fees and should proceed with the filling of forms at the MPONLINE Kiosks/ Online portal.
- One set of application should be retained by the candidates for future reference.
For more detail on this recruitment as relaxation in age limit, reservations, required physical standards, job profile, training period, examination pattern and syllabus, step by step guidelines on how to pay the application fee, and how to apply online, and other important information please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, here http://www.mppsc.nic.in/Requirtment_2014/STATE%20FOREST%20SERVICE%20EXAM-2014_30-12-2014.pdf