Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a subsidiary of ONGC and a Mini Ratna Company, Mangalore invites application from eligible candidates having domicile of Karnataka for the post of Trainee Workmen, and Workmen.
Last Date for Submission of Application: August 10, 2013
Name of the Post:
- Trainee Workmen (Quality Control): 20 Posts
- Workmen (Power Plant): 26 Posts
- Trainee Workmen (Instrumentation): 10 Posts
- Workmen (Draftsman): 01 Post
- Workmen (Chemical): 15 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 72
Age Limit: As on August 31, 2013
For Trainee Workmen (Quality Control) and Trainee Workmen (Instrumentation): Maximum 28 years
For Workmen (Draftsman), (Power Plant) and Workmen (Chemical): Maximum 30 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 11900-32000/-
- Trainee Workmen (Quality Control): B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Workmen (Power Plant): Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Trainee Workmen (Instrumentation): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Workmen (Draftsman): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Workmen (Chemical): B.Sc (Chemistry )/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering
For General and OBC Category candidates: Rs.350/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of challan in the State Bank of India (any Branch) in favor of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Account no. 00000010981274266 (IFSC Code SBIN0000871).
For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: No fee
Selection Process: Written test/ interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format in all manners along attested copies of all relevant certificates like age proof, qualifications(Mark sheet/Degree/Diploma) experience and caste certificate, challan copy and appropriate certificate for PWD, to reach General Manager (HRD&CSR), Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited, Post Kuthethoor, Mangalore-575030
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required experience, and much more, please refer to official advertisement from MRPL, here MRPL Recruitment Jobs 2013 forTrainee Workmen, and Workmen Vacancies.