Nainital Bank Limited invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Management Trainee.
Selected candidates will be on two years of probation period. Candidates shall be eligible for consolidated lump-sum amount of Rs. 18,000/- per month in the first year, and Rs. 23,000/- per month in the second year, during the period of two years assignment, as Management Trainee.
Candidates shall be absorbed in Bank’s service as DRO’s in Officers Grade/ Scale-I, at sole discretion of the Bank after completion of active two years satisfactory assignments as Management Trainee and found suitable.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 27-October-2014
Name of Post: Management Trainee
- The candidates must have obtained minimum age of 18 years and should not exceed maximum age of 27 years as on 30-June-2014.
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
- Candidates should have Graduate/ Post Graduate in Arts/ Science/ commerce/ Agriculture and Management with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institute, and should be proficient in Computer Operations with knowledge of Hindi and English languages.
- SC/ ST candidates will be given relaxation of 5% in the minimum required percentage of marks.
Remuneration: For 1st year: Rs. 18,000/- per month; for 2nd year: Rs. 23,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of online written exam.
- For General candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Candidates can make the payment through NEFT in the National Bank Limited [Branch- Mall Road Branch, Nainital] in current account number 1001000000000214 [IFSC Code- NTBL0NAI001].
- Proof of payment of fee with MUR No./ NEFT Sequence No. be appended with the application form.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed applications along with self attested requisite documents as proof of academic qualification, date of birth, post qualification experience (if any), caste certificate, etc., to
The Vice President (HRM), the Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, Seven Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand-263001
Candidates must super scribe as “Application for Management Trainee” on the top of the envelope in bold letters.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, selection process, prescribed application format, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Nainital Bank Limited here http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/recruit.htm