National Aluminium Company limited (NALCO) invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Nurse, Laboratory Technician, and Pharmacist.
Last Date for receipt of application: March 04, 2014
Name of the Posts along with corresponding vacancies:
- Nurse GR.III·PO (Female): 02 Positions (Unreserved- 01, SC- 01)
- Laboratory Technician GR. III: 02 Positions (Unreserved- 01, SC- 01)
- Pharmacist GR III: 04 Positions (Unreserved- 02, SC- 01, OBC- 01)
Total Number of Vacancies: 10
Upper Age Limit:
35 years for General category candidates, 38 years for OBC category, 40 years for SC and ST category candidates as on February 01, 2014.
Pay Scale: Rs. 11700-3% -275001+ other allowances
- Nurse GR.III·PO (Female): Matric/ Higher Secondary/10+2 (Science) with General Nursing and Midwifery training (3years) or Diploma/ B.Sc. in Nursing and should have one year in line post qualification experience.
- Laboratory Technician: Matric/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2 (Science) with Diploma of minimum two years duration in laboratory Technician with one year relevant post qualification experience in Government/ PSU/ reputed Private Hospitals.
- Pharmacist GR. III: Matric/ Higher Secondary/10+2 (Science) with recognized Diploma in Pharmacy and must be registered under Pharmacy Council Act, and should have two years post qualification experience.
Application Fee: Rs.50/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Demand Draft of Rs.50/- drawn in favour of National Aluminium Company limited, payble at Damanjodi.
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-serviceman candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Selection process: Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners enclosing five recent passpert size photographs, along with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification (Academic and Professional), Training, Experiences, Caste, Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman, and requested Demand Draft through registered/ speed post to the
Assistant General Manager (HRD)-Rectt, National Aluminium Company Limited, Mines and Refinery Complex, Damanjodi763008
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required educational qualification and experiences, selection procedure, prescribed application format, and other general information, please refer to official advertisement from NALCO here, www.nalcoindia.com/download/Rectt-of-Paramedical-Staff-at-MnR.pdf