NTPC Limited invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Chemist Trainees (ACT), and Accountants.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: January 20, 2014
- Closing Date for Online Registration: February 10, 2014
- Downloading of Admit Card: From April 01, 214 to April 13, 2014
- All India Online Test: April 13, 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Chemist Trainees (ACT): 09 positions
Candidates will have to undergo training for a period of one year at NTPC’s project/ stations/ other technical training institutions for the post of Assistant Chemist Trainees. Candidates will get stipend as Rs. 20600/- pm with free bachelor accommodation with medical facility.
- Accountants: 38 positions
Total Number of Vacancies: 47
Age Limit as on February 10, 2014:
- Assistant Chemist Trainees (ACT): 27 years
- Accountants: 30 years
- Assistant Chemist Trainees (ACT): Rs. 20600-46500/- [E 1 Scale]
- Accountants: Rs. 15500-3%-34500/- [G 7 Grade]
- Assistant Chemist Trainees (ACT): M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Accountants: Candidates should have qualified ICA/ ICWA, one year post qualification experience in relevant areas.
For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 300/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: No Fee
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of pay-in-slip in State Bank of India in a specially opened account A/C Number 30987919993 at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code- 09996) on behalf of NTPC.
Candidates will be selected on basis of online written test, followed by personal interview.
Centre for Test:
Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Bhopal, Patna, Lucknow, Jaipur and Bhubaneswar
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of NTPC , that is www.ntpccareers.net
For more information on this recruitment such as training, emoluments, service agreement bond, required experiences, and other general conditions, please refer to official advertisement from NTPC Limited, here www.ntpccareers.net/act14/my_files/advt.pdf