Ordnance Equipment Factory (OEF), Kanpur, invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Group B and Group C Posts as Senior Nurse, Pharmacist, Mid Wife, Life Technician, Ward Sahayak, and Ambulance Driver of Para Medical Staff.
- Starting Date for online submission of application: 19-July-2014
- Last Date for online submission of application: August 08, 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: August 15, 2014
- Candidates are suggested to keep visiting the website for downloading the admit card for written exam that will be uploaded in the website www.oefkanpur.gov.in
Name of Post and corresponding Number of Vacancies: Group B and Group C Posts
- Senior Nurse Grade-II for female candidates only: 04 Posts (Unreserved-02, SC-01, OBC-01)
- Pharmacist: 01 Post (OBC)
- Mid Wife for female candidates only: 01 Post (OBC)
- Lab Technician: 01 Post (OBC)
- Ward Sahayak: 07 Posts (Unreserved-04, OBC-02, SC-01)
- Ambulance Driver (OG): 02 Posts (Unreserved)
- Senior Nurse Grade-II: Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/-
- Pharmacist, Lab Technician: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/-
- Mid Wife: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/-
- Ward Sahayak: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1800/-
- Ambulance Driver (OG): Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-
Age Limit: Candidates must not have crossed 32 years of age for the post of Pharmacist and 27 years for all other posts. Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
• Senior Nurse: Candidates should have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science Subjects and have Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed General Nursing and Midwifery course; minimum 2 years experience in a recognized hospital out of which 1 year in Operation Theatre.
• Pharmacist: Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science Subjects and have Certificate as Registered Pharmacist having passed two years diploma Course with three months training in Pharmacy from an Institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
• Mid Wife: Candidates should possess 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science Subjects and Two years Auxiliary Nursing Midwife Course from a recognized Institution and registered with respective Nursing Council.
• Lab Technician: Candidates should have completed B.Sc. with Biochemistry/Microbiology / Life Science or equivalent and have Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, working knowledge of computers with minimum one year experience in Medical Laboratory.
• Ward Sahayak: The Applicants should have passed class 10 or equivalent examination of School and also have Knowledge of First-aid, Nursing and Ward procedure.
• Ambulance Driver (OG): The Applicants should have passed class 10 or equivalent examination and have driving license, Knowledge of maintenance and minor repairs and First-aid.
Application Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Candidates can pay the fee through crossed Indian Postal Order or crossed Bank Draft issued from a Nationalized Bank in favour of The General Manager OEF, Kanpur.
- Candidates must write Registration No. on the reverse side of the IPO/DD.
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman and PHP category and Female Candidates are exempted from the application Fee.
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of skill test, written examination only.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.oefkanpur.gov.in
Candidates shall take send their printout copies of applications along with IPO/ DD to The General Manager, Ordnance Equipment Factory, Kanpur (U.P)-208001. Applicants must super-scribe as “Recruitment Application form for the Post of __________” on the top of the envelope.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, syllabus for written exam, important instruction and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement here http://www.oefkanpur.gov.in/recruitment.php