Ordnance Factory Katni (Madhya Pradesh), Indian Ordnance Factories, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of various Group C posts.
- Opening Date for Submission of online Application: 02- Aug-2014
- Last Date for Submission of online Application: 22-Aug-2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Application: 06-September-2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Application for candidates in Remote Areas: 13-September-2014
Name and Number of Vacancies: Group C – 103 vacancies
Trade wise Vacancies
- Chemical Process Worker: 06 Posts (Unreserved-5, ST-1)
- Electrician: 02 Posts (Unreserved)
- Electroplater: 03 Posts (Unreserved-2, ST-1)
- Examiner (M): 17 Post (Unreserved-9, OBC-4, SC-2, ST-2)
- Fitter (GM): 08 Posts (Unreserved-5, SC-1, ST-2)
- Grinder: 03 Posts (Unreserved-2, OBC-1)
- Machinist: 31 Posts (Unreserved-17, OBC-4, SC-4, ST-6)
- Mason: 02 Posts (Unreserved)
- Millwright (MMTM): 09 Posts (Unreserved-4, OBC-2, SC-1, ST-2)
- Moulder: 15 Posts (Unreserved-9, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-2)
- Painter: 01 Post (Unreserved)
- Turner: 06 Posts (Unreserved-3, SC-2, ST-1)
- Candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 32 years of as on August 22, 2014
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for the posts of Semi skilled will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Matriculation and equivalent, plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) or National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) in relevant trade.
- For unreserved and OBC category candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Candidates can make the payment in form of crossed Indian postal order or Demand Draft (Nationalized Bank) drawn in favour of “The General Manager Ordnance Factory Katni (M.P.) payable at KATNI”.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam & Trade Test.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply online only through the official website of Ordnance Factory Katni.
Candidates are suggested to take the print out of submitted online form and send the same by putting signature & thumb impression at the space provided along with attested photo copy of all the required certificate, documents, requested Demand Draft or IPO, through post to General Manager, Ordnance Factory Katni (MP).
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement here http://www.ofkatonline.org.in