POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility of India and a Navratna company under the Ministry of Power, Government of India invites application from eligible M.Tech/ PhD Candidates for recruitment of Engineers in E2A level.
Qualification and Discipline wise Vacancies:
- M.Tech/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent: 2 Posts
- M.Tech in Meteorology/Atmospheric Science or equivalent: 1 Post
- M.Tech/Ph.D in Statistics/ Engineering-Statistics or equivalent: 2 Posts
- M.Tech/Ph.D in Material Science or equivalent: 2 Posts
- M.Tech/PhD in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering or equivalent: 2 Posts
- M.Tech/PhD in Chemical Engineering or equivalent: 2 Posts
- M.Tech/PhD in Renewable Technology/Renewable Integration or equivalent: 4 Posts
- M.Tech/Ph.D in Thermal Engineering/ Power Engineering with specialization in Cryogenics/applied superconductivity or equivalent: 2 Posts
- M.Tech/PhD in Electrical Engineering/ Power Systems/ Control System Engineering or equivalent: 10 Posts
Opening Date for Online Submission of Application: 11-May-2015
Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 31-May-2015
Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 15-June-2015
Upper Age Limit as on 31-May-2015: 28 years for M.Tech candidates, and 35 years for PhD Candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs.24900-50500/-
Application Fee: Rs.400/-
- Candidates can make the payment hrough a non-refundable A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.”, payable at New Delhi (preferably drawn on State Bank of India).
- SC/ ST/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode of Selection: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through official website of POWERGRID, www.powergridindia.com
Candidates are suggested to send the print out of online submitted application form, along with A/C Payee Demand Draft, all required documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement in an envelope by ordinary post only; to
The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office DELHI- 110051
For more detail on this recruitment as relaxation in age limit, reservations, required educational qualification and experiences if any, detail selection process, list of documents/ certificates to be attached with application form, and other important guidelines please go through official recruitment advertisement from POWER GRID Corporation of India Limited, here, POWERGRID Recruitment 2015 Advertisement for M.Tech and PhD.