Punjab & Sind Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Head Office in New Delhi invites application from eligible candidates for General Manager – IT, Chief Manager – IT & Chief Manager Risk Management.
Punjab and Sind Bank, established in the year 1908, is a nationalised bank of India whose headquarters are located in Delhi, with more than 800 branches all over the country. Plenty of banking methods such as internet banking, merchant banking, international banking, lease, loans, cards etc are being carried out in this particular bank.
Advertisement Number – PSB/HRD/Recruitment/2/ 2012-13
Last Date for the submission of applications: March 30, 2013
Total Number of Vacancies: 05
Names of Posts:
- General Manager – IT: 01 Post
- Chief Manager – IT: 02 Post
- Chief Manager Risk Management: 02 Posts
Age Limit: As on December 31, 2012
For General Manager: Minimum 50 years and maximum 55 years
For Chief Manager: Minimum 35 years and maximum 40 years
General Manager (IT): Pay of Rs. 46800 -1300/4 -52000
Chief Manager: Rs. 30600 -900/4- 34200 -1000/2 -36200
Educational Qualification: Degree in Computer science or Information Technology/ Degree in Computer Applications/ B.Tech in Computer Science or IT.
Probation Period: One year
Service Bond: Rs.2, 00,000/- for a period of 2 years from the date of joining the Bank.
For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 50/-
For General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the application fee in the mode Pay Order/ Bank Draft, payable at New Delhi in favour of “PSB Officers Recruitment Project 2012-13”.
Selection Process: Group Discussion/Interview
How to Apply: Download Application Form Here
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners; passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application form and should be signed across by the candidate. along with requested documents, and super scribing “Application for the post of General Manager (IT)/ Chief Manager (IT)/ Chief Manager (RM), as the case may be, to mentioned below to the
General Manager –HRD
Punjab & Sind Bank
Bank House, 6th Floor
21- Rajendra Place
New Delhi -110008
Prepare Your Document/ Certificate to Submit at the time of Interview for verification Process:
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification along with original;
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document showing proof of age acceptable to the Bank along with original;
- Attested copy of certificates of additional qualifications/certifications as applicable along with original;
- Copy of Photo identity proof & address proof along with original.
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable along with original.
- Complete Job Profile vis a vis achievements in the related field
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer for candidates serving in Government/ Public Sector Undertakings including Banks.
- 3 passport size Photographs.
For more information on this recruitment from, please refer to official advertisement, here Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2013 For General Manager And Chief Manager Vacancies.