Rajasthan State Forest Department Direct Recruitment of Forest Guards 2015-16
As per latest notification from Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, The Rajasthan State Forest Department has to recruitment 1800 numbers of forest guards under its jurisdiction during 2015-16. This is the golden opportunity for candidates looking for career as Forest Guard in Rajasthan State Forest Department.
Rajasthan State Forest Department invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Forest Guard/ Vanrakshak Positions. The Forest Department under the Government of Rajasthan is responsible for the management of forests and wildlife in the state of Rajasthan. The various activities undertaken by the department include Forest Protection, Forest Development Works, Wildlife Management, Soil and Moisture Conservation Works, Forest Planning, Harvesting, Ecotourism activities, Research, Extension and Training.
Name of post: Forest Guard/ Vanrakshak
Total Number of Vacancies Advertised: 1800 Vacancies
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 16-November-2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 01-December-2015
Deposit of Fee: From 16-November-2015 to 30-November-2015
Date of Written Examination: 29-December-2015
Interested candidates must start preparation well before the exam. To understand the minimum eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process, and how to process application please refer to below information.
Education: The aspirants must have passed matriculation or it’s equivalent qualification from a recognized institution/ board for being eligible for the position.
Age As on 01-January-2016: The aspirant must not be under 18 years and over 24 years for male candidates, 29 years for female candidates, 40 years for permanent employee of Rajasthan Government, 50 years for ex army man, 59 years for widow/ divorcee candidates.
For OBC/ SBC/ SC/ ST/ Sahariya candidates having domiciles of Rajasthan State; The aspirant must not be under 18 years and over 29 years for male candidates, 34 years for female candidates, 40 years for permanent employee of Rajasthan Government, 50 years for ex army man, 59 years for widow/ divorcee candidates. Other relaxation in the upper age limit for privileged categories will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates will be done through a written examination followed by a round of, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, and Personal Interview, subsequently with verification of documents and medical examination.
The candidates who are finally selected will have to serve the Forest Department for a probation period of 2 years from the date of their joining. They will be provided with remuneration as
- The selected candidates will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200/- (Pay Band-1) plus grade pay of Rs.2000/-
- The pay during probation period will be on consolidated amount for first two years and will be Rs.7080/-.
- The candidates can expect payments as per their pay scale after completion of probation period.
Application and Examination Fees:
- For General, OBC (Creamy Layer) and domiciles of other states: Rs.277.20
- For OBC (NCL) and SBC of Rajasthan Domicile: Rs.177.20
- For SC/ST/ Saharia and Kishanganj Tehsils of Baran candidates: Rs.77.20
Note: Rs.22.80 will be charged additionally to candidates in addition to their application fees as RISL charges. Apart from this the applicants have to deposit a CSC (Common Service Centre) fee of Rs.10 at e-Mitra/ CSC counters while filing their online application form.
How to Apply: The candidates can apply ONLINE only through the website of Forest Department of Rajasthan at http://www.rajforest.nic.in
- The candidates can take assistance of e-Mitra Kiosks and Common Service Centres for filing application. The aspirants are advised to fill in all details as indicated by the Online Application Form. The aspirants are strongly advised to refer to the website of the Forest Department for important instructions regarding filing forms and selection procedure.
Candidates are suggested to go through official recruitment notification in detail [Vigyapti Recruitment of Forest Guards 2015 (Non-TSP Area) Dated 16.10.2015 | Vigyapti Recruitment of Forest Guards 2015 (TSP Area) Dated 16.10.2015] before applying for the same.