The evolution of the House of people’s representatives in Rajasthan has an important place in the constitutional history of India as it was the outcome of the merger of 22 princely States of the erstwhile Rajputana with the Union of India. As per the provisions of Article 168 of the newly framed Constitution of India, every state had to establish a legislature consisting of one or two Houses. Rajasthan opted for unicameral character and its legislature is known as the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly.
With the recent announcement the Rajasthan State Legislative Assembly Administration, it has notified for recruitment of Junior Clerical Cadre and 4th class employee for the year 2013. The recruitment will follow the norms of Rajasthan State Government Service. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of publication of Notification: 27-Sept-2013
- Last Date for receipt of Completed Application at Assembly: 15-Oct-2013 by 5:00 PM
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies:
- Junior Clerical cadre (Junior Clerk/ Telephone Operator/ Teleprinter Operator/ Proof Reader): 36 posts
- 4th Class Employee (Sweeper/ 4th class employee): 11 posts
- Junior Clerical cadre: The eligible candidates, who are selected for the positions will be eligible for a running Pay Scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and a grade pay of Rs.2400 in PB-I.
- 4th Class Employee: The eligible candidates, who are selected for the positions will be eligible for a running Pay Scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and a grade pay of Rs.1700 in PB-I.
- Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan State Government
Essential eligibility Conditions:
- The candidates applying for these posts must be over 18 years and must not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State. The relaxation in upper age limit for PWD candidates will be valid for all applicants.
- Junior Clerical cadre: The candidates must have completed Bachelors Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute so as to be considered for these posts. The candidates should have typing proficiency of 30 words per minute in Hindi/ English typing.
- 4th Class Employee: The candidates must have completed 5th Standard education from a recognized Board so as to be considered for these posts.
- The candidates should have adequate fluency in Hindi Language and Devanagari Script and should have fair knowledge of Rajasthani culture and traditions.
For Clerical Cadre:
- For UR, Creamy layer of OBC & creamy layer of SBC category: Rs.350
- For OBC-NCL and SBC-NCL from the state of Rajasthan: Rs.250
- SC/ST from the state of Rajasthan and all PWD candidates: Rs.150
For 4th Class Employee Cadre:
- For UR, Creamy layer of OBC & creamy layer of SBC category: Rs.150
- For OBC-NCL and SBC-NCL from the state of Rajasthan: Rs.100
- SC/ST from the state of Rajasthan and all PWD candidates: Rs.50
NOTE: The fees can be remitted in shape of a Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Rajasthan State Secretariat, Jaipur” and should be payable at Jaipur
- For Clerical cadre positions the selection of candidates will be done through a Written Test, Skill Test (Type writing) and Personal Interview (if required).
- For 4th Class positions the selection of candidates will be done through a Personal Interview only
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of Rajasthan State Assembly at http://rajassembly.nic.in/Recruitment.pdf
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to applying for the jobs
- The candidates should complete all required fields with true information
- The completed application along with proof of fee payment should be submitted by hand or by Post so as to reach the under mentioned address on or before the last date specified (15-Oct-2013)
- No copy of certificates (Photostat copies) should be sent to the Secretariat at this time
- Only two numbers of Self-addressed envelope (11.5 X 27.5 cm) size should be attached with the application with Rs.5/- Postal stamp on it.
- The applicants are advised to keep one copy of the application form and proof of fee payment for future use.
- The address to send completed application:
Rajasthan Sate Secretariat