Rajasthan Public Service Commission as the most crucial Government machinery is responsible for releasing notification, conducting examination as well as selection and recruitment of candidates for various departments of the state of Rajasthan. The public Service Commission is serving dedicatedly for supporting the state government for filling up various vacancies in departments as and when required. The PSC functions as the most important nodal agency for the Government of Rajasthan from the recruitment perspective.
With the recent announcement, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission has notified for recruitment of Programmer & Assistant Jailor in concerned departments for the year 2013. The recruitment will follow the norms of Rajasthan Government Service. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
Advertisement No: 01/Joint Ad./ Exam/ Programmer-A.Jailor/ 2013-14
- Date of release of notification: 2-May-2013
- Date of starting of receipt of ONLINE Application: 5-May-2013
- Date of Closing/ Expiry of Link for ONLINE Application: 30-May-2013 till midnight
- Date for selection examination: tentatively during July 2013 at the Ajmer district
- Date for reckoning Age: 01-Jan-2014
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies:
- Programmer in Department of Information Technology and Communication – 173 posts
- Assistant Jailor in Prisons Department –42 posts
- Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ Destitute and PWD candidates will be applicable only for natives of Rajasthan as per state government norms
Programmer: The eligible candidates, who are selected for Programmer, will be eligible for a running Pay Scale of Rs.9300- Rs.34800 and Grade Pay (no.13) of Rs.4200.
Assistant Jailor: The eligible candidates, who are selected for Programmer, will be eligible for a running Pay Scale of Rs.5200- Rs.20200 and Grade Pay (no.7) of Rs.2000.
Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan Govt. Service
Essential eligibility Conditions:
- Programmer: The candidates applying for these posts must be over 21 years and must not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- Assistant Jailor: The candidates applying for these posts must be over 18 years and must not have attained more than 26 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State. But this relaxation will not be cumulative and candidates can avail maximum relaxation in any one of the categories as per their credibility
- Programmer: The candidates must have B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc. in Information Technology or Computer Science or Electronics and Communications or M.C.A. or equivalent.
Or, The candidates must have M.Tech. Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or Electronics and Communications
Or, The candidates must have M.B.A. (IT) from a recognized University
- Assistant Jailor: The candidates must have completed Graduation or equivalent Degree. The candidate must have minimum physical Standard as required and declared at the comprehensive advertisement at http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/PDF_Reports_Files/Programmer_Asst_Jailor_Joint_Detailed.pdf
- The candidates must have adequate competency of Devnagari Script and should be able to read, write and speak Hindi and should be familiar with Culture and Traditions of Rajasthan
- For all UR candidates and Creamy layer of OBC/ Spl. BC & other state candidates: Rs.350
- For all Non-Creamy layer OBC and Spl. BC from Rajasthan State: Rs.250
- For all PWD and SC/ST from Rajasthan State: Rs.150
- For Saharia Scheduled Tribe: Rs.150
- The fee can be deposited at the eMitra Kiosks and CSCs by cash or Through Net banking or through Debit/Credit cards
- For submitting the application at the eMitra Kiosks and CSCs: Additional Rs.10
- For filling up applications and submission at eMitra Kiosks and CSCs: Additional Rs.20
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply Online through the web portal http://rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in or at http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or through the eMitra Kiosks and CSCs
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to apply ONLINE
- The candidates need to scan and upload their recent passport size photographs and running signatures during filing online application.
- The selection of candidates will follow scrutiny of ONLINE Applications, Written Test, Personal Interview followed by Verification of Documents.
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
- The decision of the RPSC will be final and binding on the candidates
- Any form of improper and wrong information about the academics and age of the candidates may result in disqualification
- Any candidate found guilty of misconduct will be dealt with exemplary punishments
- The details of the application can also be obtained from http://www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/PDF_Reports_Files/Programmer_Asst_Jailor_Joint_Detailed.pdf
Explore your career opportunity: Is this Sarkari Job (Rajasthan PSC Combined Recruitment 2013 For Programmer and Assistant Jailor) is not relevant to your Qualification, Experience, Sector, Company, Location you want to work with; You can find ALL Latest Sarkari Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units at Latest Government Jobs.
HSSC Adv. No. 4/2017 Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates …
High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital, invited applications for direct recruitment of Personal Assistants in the …
Indian Navy announced to intake young unmarried Indians as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) in …