Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank).
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29-December-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-January-2015
- Payment of Examination Fees [Online Mode]: 29-December-2014 to 17-January-2015
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 04-February-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
Junior Engineer (Civil): 23 Posts
Junior Engineer (Electrical): 15 Posts
Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years as on 29-December-2014 i.e. should be born between 30-December-1984 and not later than 29-December-1994 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification As on 17-January-2015:
- Junior Engineer (Civil):
Degree in Civil Engineering with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD), from a recognised University with minimum 1 year experience in relevant field.
Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD), from a recognised Institute or University or Board with at least two years experience in relevant field.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical):
Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) from a recognised Institute or University or Board with at least two years experience.
Degree in Electrical Electrical and Electronic Engineering with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD from a recognised University with minimum one year experience in relevant field.
Pay Scale: Rs. 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11270 – 550 – 13470 – 650 – 15420 – 720 – 16140 – 990 – 20100/- (20 years) + other allowances as per rules
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Online Examination of 200 marks [English Language of 50 marks, Engineering Discipline of 100 marks, and General Awareness of 50 marks], and Interview.
Application Fees: ONLINE Mode Only
- For Unreserved/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 450/- as Examination fee+ Intimation Charges
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS candidates: Rs. 50/- as Intimation Charges
- Candidates can make the payment through online mode by using Debit Cards ( RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of RBI http://rbi.org.in
On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are suggested to take a printout of the e-receipt, and online application form for further reference.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment advertisement from RBI, here http://rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2913