Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd, Mumbai, Government of India invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Act Apprentices in various trades as Attendant Operator, Instrument Mechanic, and Electrician.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 07-August-2014
Name and Number of Vacancies: Act Apprentice – 42 vacancies
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) – AO (CP): 32 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)- IM (CP): 08 Posts
- Electrician: 02 Posts
- Maximum 25 years for Attendant Operator, Instrument Mechanic and 21 years for Electrician posts as on July 01, 2014
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
- For Attendant Operator, Instrument Mechanic: For starting six months: Rs, 2400/-pm, For after one year: Rs. 2800/-pm
- For Electrician: For first year: Rs. 2100/-pm:, for second year: Rs. 2400/-, for third year: Rs.2800/-pm
Application Fee: Download SBI Challan Here
- General/ OBC category: Rs.50/-
- For SC/ST candidates: No fee
Candidates can make the payment in form of Bank Challan, in favour of Rashrity Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, Account Number: 32376431341, payable at State Bank of India.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may send duly completed application form along with required documents and certificates to the General Manager (Human Resource)- Unit, RCF Limited, Room No.: 4, Ground Floor, Administrative Building, Chembur, Mumbai-400074
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, educational qualification, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement here www.rcfltd.com/webdocs/3401/2014/07/Act_Apprentice_Detail_Advertisement-final.pdf