Export Inspection Council of India, under Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, having head offices at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, and Kochi; invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of various posts. Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years, before they get permanently confirmed within the organisation.
Candidates are strongly suggested to verify that they fulfill the minimum eligibility conditions (educational qualification, experiences, age); before applying for the same.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18-May-2015
Last Date for Receipt of Print Copy of Online Application Form: 25-May-2015
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Assistant Director (Technical)- 10 Posts
- Technical Officer- 02 Posts
- Junior Scientific Assistant- 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant Grade I- 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant Grade II- 02 Posts
- Assistant Director (NT)- 01 Post
- Section Officer- 02 Posts
- Accounts Officer- 01 Post
- Office Assistant- 03 Posts
- Accountant- 02 Posts
- Clerk Grade 1- 06 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator- 02 Posts
- Stenographer Grade I- 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade I- 03 Posts
- Care Taker Grade I- 02 Posts
- Store Keeper Grade II- 02 Posts
- Clerk Grade II/ LDC- 02 Posts
- Senior Laboratory Attendant- 02 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant- 03 Posts
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST/ PH, and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply online through Export Inspection Council of India, official website www.eicindia.gov.in
Applicants are further suggested to send print copy of online (system generated) application form (affixed his/ her signature along with duly attested passport size photograph), along with detailes of remittance of application fee, self attested copy of requested documents/ certificates as suggested in official advertisement; to The Director, Export Inspection Council of India, 3rd Floor, NDYMCA Cultural Centre Building, 1 Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110 001
For more detail on this recruitment as required educational qualification and experiences, reservations, age limit, relaxation in upper age limit, prescribed application format, and other important guidelines, please go through official recruitment notification from Export Inspection Council of India, here, EIC India Recruitment April 2015 Advertisement For Various Posts.