Announcement Notification Of Vacancies For Assistant (Accounts) In RITES Ltd
VC No: 32/12
RITES Ltd. is an ISO 9001: 2000 certified premier International multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in infrastructure sector rendering comprehensive professional services in various sectors including Metro Rail Systems, Railways, Highways, Airports, Ports & Harbour, under the Ministry of Railways.
Examination for recruitment to the post of Assistant (Accounts) in RITES will be held on 18.11.2012 (tentatively) across 8 centers in all over India.
- Date of commencement of submission of applications – 8th September 2012
- Date of closing of submission of Online applications – 29th September 2012 till 11.59 PM
- Last date of receiving the physical copy of Registered Application (Registration slip) along with DD/Testimonials – 8th October 2012 till 5:00 PM
- Tentative date for downloading the admit card – 30th October 2012
- Date of written test (tentative) – 18th November 2012
- Date of Personal Interview (tentative) – 15th December 2012
Details of Vacancies –
- Number of Positions: 20 Posts
- Name of the Vacant Positions: Assistant (Accounts)
- Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: – B.Com or BBA(Finance) with 55% marks for Unreserved (General) and 45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates from a UGC/Govt. approved University/Institute.
- Age-Limit: – A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 30 years as on 1st August,2012. Relaxation of age will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates are required to pay non-refundable fees, through a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any of the scheduled banks payable at Gurgaon in favour of ‘RITES LIMITED’. No other form of fee payment is allowed.
- General category – Rs.200
- SC/ST – Rs.100
- Physically disabled – Nil
The selection process consists of written test and Interview. Eligible candidates will have to appear in the written test consisting of two parts; Part-1-Objective Part and Part-2- Subjective part.
A. Part-I – Objective type Screening Test.
- This part would consist of multiple choice objective type questions. Maximum permissible time for this part of examination is 80 minutes.
- Syllabus for Part-I: General Ability Test, Reasoning, General Awareness, English and Accountancy.
Part-II- Subjective Type written test:
- This part would consist of subjective type questions and the maximum permissible time for answering this part is 100 minutes.
- Syllabus for part II: Accountancy, Financial Management, Income Tax, Business Communication, Basics of computers.
The candidates to the extent of 5 times the number of vacancies in each community will be shortlisted for the interview/personality test on the basis of their performance in the part II (subjective part)
Candidates can download the admit cards from the website http://www.rites.com 20 days before the date of examination.
Pay Compensation Package:
- Candidates selected and appointed as Assistant (Accounts) will be placed in IDA scale Rs.9200- Rs.22400
- The initial appointment will be on probation for two years
- Candidates will also be required to successfully clear the screening for confirmation of their services at the end of the probation period
How to apply:
- Interested Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are required to apply online only using the link http://www.rites.com. Candidates should procure Demand Draft of requisite value before attempting to apply on line.
- Registration Slip with Registration Number has to be downloaded, signed and fixed with photograph is to be sent along with copies of qualification certificates, other testimonials, certificates along with demand draft of requisite fees through speed post/registered post only in an envelope.
- The envelope must be super-scribed with VC No. and “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Assistant (Accounts)”.
- Candidates working in Govt./PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview/Personality test.
Where to send the application registration form:
- The registration form must be submitted to the following address so as to reach the office by last date for acceptance (on or before 1700 hrs of 08th October 2012):
RITES Limited, RITES Bhawan,
Plot No.1, Sector-29,
Gurgaon, Haryana, PIN-122001
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to http://www.rites.com/web/images/stories/uploadVacancy/vacancy_asst_accnts.pdf