RITES Ltd. Expresses Interest To Recruit Graduate Executive Trainees (GET) For 2012
RITES Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2000 certified premier international multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in infrastructure sector rendering comprehensive professional services in various sectors including Metro Rail Systems, Railways, Highways, Airports, Ports & Harbor, under the Ministry of Railways. Presently this organization has more than 2000 workforce at various capacities, the girth of which is growing year-by-year.
With its recent plan of expansion of its competent workforce, RITES Ltd. has announced notification for induction of Graduate Executive Trainees (GET) for the year 2012.
The details of the vacancies and the requisites for application are detailed as under:
- Date of commencement of submission of Online applications: 23rd September 2012
- Last Date of submission of online applications: 13th October 2012 till 11:59PM
- Last date of receiving the hard copy of Registered Application (Registration slip) along with DD/Testimonials: 20th October 2012 till 5:00 PM
- Tentative date for downloading the admit card: 05th November 2012
- Date of written test (tentative): 25th November 2012
- Date of Personal Interview (tentative): 19th January 2013
Name of the Vacant Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Details of vacancies (Branch-wise):
- VC No.78/12 – Civil Engineering – 26 positions
- VC No.79/12 – Mechanical Engineering – 08 positions
- VC No.80/12 – Electrical Engineering – 16 positions
- VC No.81/12 – Architecture – 04 positions
- VC No.82/12 – Information Technology (IT) – 04 positions
- VC No.83/12 – Metallurgy & Chemical Engineering (M&C) – 05 positions
- VC No.84/12 – Signal &Telecommunication Engineering (S&T)/ Electronics Engineering – 04 positions
Note: The numbers of vacancies are provisional and are subject to change. The reservation for scheduled categories will be applicable as per the rules.
- Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduate in the relevant Engineering discipline with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) AND For IT Discipline, Graduate Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology OR, Full time Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Age-Limit: A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 30 years as on 1st August 2012. Relaxation of age will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates are required to pay non-refundable fees, through a crossed Demand Draft drawn on any of the scheduled banks payable at Gurgaon in favor of ‘RITES LIMITED’. No other form of fee payment is allowed.
- General category – Rs.500
- SC/ST – Rs.100
- Persons with Disability – Nil
- The selection process consists of written test and Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear in the written test consisting of two parts.
- The Part-I would consist of multiple choice, objective type questions and Par-II would consist of subjective type questions.
- Among all the applicants appearing Part-I of the exam only 20:1 ratio numbers will be short listed for Part-II of the examination
The candidates to the extent of 6 times the number of vacancies in each position will be shortlisted for the interview/personality test on the basis of their performance in the part II (subjective part)
Candidates can download the admit cards from the website http://www.rites.com, 20 days before the date of examination.
Pay Compensation Package:
- Candidates selected and appointed as Graduate Executive Trainees will be placed in IDA scale Rs.20600- Rs.46500
- The initial appointment will be for a training period of one year
- The total CTC will be around Rs.10 lakhs only for a permanently appointed candidate
- The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years.
- The amount of the bond is Rs.100000 for General/ OBC (NCL) candidates and Rs.50000 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to apply:
- Interested Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are required to apply online only using the link http://www.rites.com. Candidates should procure Demand Draft of requisite value before attempting to apply on line.
- Registration Slip with Registration Number has to be downloaded, signed and fixed with photograph is to be sent along with copies of qualification certificates, other testimonials, certificates along with demand draft of requisite fees through speed post/registered post only in an envelope.
- The envelope must be super-scribed with VC No. and “APPLICATION FOR THE GRADUATE EXECUTIVE TRAINEE”.
- Candidates working in Govt./PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview/Personality test.
Where to send the application registration form:
- The registration form must be submitted to the following address so as to reach the office by last date for acceptance (on or before 1700 hrs of 20th October 2012):
The Advertiser (RITES),
Post Box No. 9248,
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,