Chhattisgarh Rural Engineering Department Recruitment 2014 For 221 Sub Engineer (Civil)
(Only for SC & ST- Backlog)
Chhattisgarh, situated in the central region of India, blessed with wide bio diversity and a rich cultural heritage, invites you to an experience of a lifetime. This state offers a pristine experience into the depths of nature, tribal life, exquisite arts and a spiritual realm that leave a unique impression on people who take the time to know this enchanting place.
The Rural Engineering Department under Government of Chhattisgarh has recently announced vacancies for filling up the backlog vacancies of Sub-Engineers (Civil) only from the SC and ST candidates who are Physically Challenged (PWD). These posts will be recruited directly through Office of the Development Commissioner, Chhattisgarh. The applications are invited through the ONLINE mode only and need to be submitted to the department before the last date for submission of application (on 28-Jan-2014 by 11:59 PM)
The details of the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications are mentioned as under:
- Date of publication of notification: 01-Jan-2014
- Starting date of registration of Online Application: 06-Jan-2014 from 12:00 Noon
- Final date for registration of Online Application: 28-Jan-2014 till 11:59 PM
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Sub-Engineer (Civil): 221 positions (SC-49 & ST-172)
- Out of which, Male-Open-127, Female-76 and PWD-18
Pay Scale & remuneration:
- The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of PB-II in the order of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200 and other allowances as per rules.
Educational qualification Requirement:
- The interested applicants must have completed 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering or Higher qualification to be eligible to apply.
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 20 years and should not exceed 35 years of age as on 1st January 2014.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for domiciles of Chhattisgarh (one time only)
- The candidates must be native domicile of Chhattisgarh only to be eligible to apply for these posts.
Employment Exchange Registration:
- The candidates must have registered with any District level Employment Exchange of the Chhattisgarh State to be eligible to apply.
The selection will be done in the following manner:
- Academic Excellence
- Experience for the Posts
- Verification of Documents
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply Online through the website of Rural Engineering Works, CG at http://cg.nic.in/resworks/
- The candidates need to read through the detailed information as available at the website at http://cg.nic.in/resworks/Documentation/SubEng_New_Dec2013_offical.pdf before applying online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information.
- The candidates need to upload their scanned signature and Photographs at the appropriate spaces on the Online Application.
- Other necessary supporting documents (age proof, qualification, nativity, caste certificate, etc.) need to be scanned and uploaded at the website while applying Online.
- Any wrong or misleading information may be subjected to disqualification of candidates.