Established with the process of restructuring regional rural banks as per the RRB Act of 1976, the Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank retains a stature of being one of the most prospective Regional Rural Banks in the region of Haryana. This bank came into existence recently with amalgamation of Haryana Gramin Bank & Gurgaon Gramin Bank as a new entity called as Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank (SHGB). The bank is rendering its services to meet all the banking requirements of the rural and urban areas in this state. In the light of the changed scenario in the banking sector, the bank is also providing its services to non target group beneficiaries along with the target group beneficiaries. At present this bank is operating with its Head Office at Rohtak, Haryana.
With its recent notification, Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank invites applications from eligible candidates, for the 175 vacancy posts of Office Attendant (Multipurpose).
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
Important dates to reckon for:
- Last date for receipt of completed Application: 20-May-2014 (Till 05:00 PM)
- Starting Date for Remittance of Application Fees: 01-May-2014
- Last Date for Remittance of Application Fees: 15-May-2014
- Date for reckoning Age and Education: 01-Apr-2014
Name & Numbers of the vacancies notified:
- Office Attendant (Multipurpose): 175 Positions (UR-76, OBC-52, SC-47, out of which PWD-05, DXS-08 and Ex-SM-17)
Pay Scale Provisions:
- The candidates selected for Office Attendant (Multipurpose) positions will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.5850 – Rs.11350
- Apart from these the selected applicants will be eligible for other perks and remunerations as per the rules of the Bank
Period of Probation:
- Office Attendant (Multipurpose): The candidates selected for these positions will need to serve the bank on a probation for a period of Six Months from the date of joining the bank.
- The applicants must have passed 10th standard/ Matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- The applicants must have attained the minimum age of 18 years and should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 01-Apr-2014 to be eligible for applying.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the allowable norms for SC/ST/OBC and other privileged categories.
Application Fee: Download Challan
- For SC and PWD candidates: Rs.50 only
- For all others: Rs.200 only
- The requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank by means of a Payment challan (as applicable to them for the post applied for) available in the Bank’s website at www.hgb.co.in.
- Applications already received / to be received by the Bank through Employment Exchanges / Sainik Boards or directly in response to the advertisement in the newspaper shall be short listed through a Committee constituted by the Chairman.
- However, Bank may also conduct written test for screening on pre-information to the candidates.
- Selection process shall be completed through the Written Examination / Interview to be conducted through the selection committee constituted as per Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Rules.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank at www.hgb.co.in.
- The candidates need to read through the detailed advertisement as available at www.hgb.co.in/other%20Files/Advertisement-Recruitment%20of%20Office%20Attendant%20(Multipurpose).pdf before applying for these posts.
- A candidate must fill the application form in CAPITAL LETTERS in his/her own handwriting.
- A recent passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across, by the candidate. (three more copied to be attached with the application)
- An application not accompanied by a relevant certificate/s where necessary, or requisite fee or not in a prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will be subjected to dis-qualification.
- Only certified true copies of all certificates should be sent by the candidate along with the application
- No other means of application will however be accepted.
- Each application must be sent by ORDINARY POST ONLY in a cover super-scribed as “Application for the post of Office Attendant (Multipurpose) in Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Recruitment Project 2014” at the address mentioned below:
- Address to send completed application:
Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank,
Opp. Bajrang Bhawan, Delhi Road,
ROHTAK – 124 001 (Haryana)