Advt. NO: 2/2013 – Tripura Public Service Commission invites applications in prescribed forms from the bonafide Indian Nationals for a Competitive Examination followed by Personality Test for recruitment to Lecturer (Group-A Gazetted) for Diploma Level Technical Institution in Tripura under Education (Higher) Department, Govt. of Tripura in the subjects/ disciplines as mentioned below.
The details of the vacancies are underlined:
Name & Number of Vacancies:
- Lecturer – Civil Engineering – 03 Posts
- Lecturer – Electrical Engineering – 03 Posts
- Lecturer – Computer Science Technology – 03 posts
- Lecturer – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering – 01 post
- The last date of receiving application is 20-April-2013 till 5PM
A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in part-II of Constitution of India.
- A candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant branch of Engineering with First Class or equivalent from an AICTE approved Institution.
- A candidate shall not be above 40 years of age on 20-April-2013.
- However, relaxation in norms of age will be offered as per rules.
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The applicants selected for the post of Lecturer will receive Rs.15600- Rs.39100 with AGP of Rs. 5400 per month
Application form and Other Application Related Information:
- No restriction shall be imposed on number of chances for appearing in the examination.
- The 4 (four) pages Application Form printed in color font will be available from all branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favor of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
- The said prescribed Form printed in color font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in
- In that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No. 31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favor of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
- The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
- Rs.200 (Rupees two Hundred) only for General Candidates
- Rs.150 (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates
Mode of Selection:
The Examination will be held in three successive stages namely:
(i) Screening Test
(ii) Personality Test
The dates for these tests will be intimated at later stage
How To Send the Completed Application Form –
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2 (two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (20-April-2013).
- Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
- The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application, a self-addressed Post-card with Rs.5 stamp affixed indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for.
- Candidates should read “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also must visit the Website of the Commission at http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Tripura PSC Recruitment 2013 For Various Positions Under The Government of Tripura.