Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) invites application from eligible candidates for various posts.
Last Date for receipt of application: December 23, 2013
Name of the Posts:
1–Operational Trainee: 08 Posts
- Turner: 02 Posts
- Electrician: 02 Posts
- Fitter: 04 Posts
2-Trainee – ST/MT Operator: 05 Posts
3-Boiler-cum- Compressor Attendant -A/ B: 01 Post
4-Tradesman – A (Fitter): 06 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 20
Upper Age Limit:
- Operational Trainee (Turner/Electrician/ Fitter), Trainee (ST/MT Operator): 30 years for unreserved and 35 years for ST, 35 years for SC, and 33 years for OBC (NCL) category candidates.
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A/B: 32 years
- Tradesman-A (Fitter): 35 years for unreserved and 40 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Selected candidates will be on training for a period of one year in case Operational Trainee (Turner/Electrician/ Fitter) posts, and two years in case Trainee (ST/MT Operator) posts.
On successful completion of training period, trainee may be considered for absorption in the service in the manner;
Operational Trainee (Turner/Electrician/ Fitter) AS Helper- C
Trainee (ST/MT Operator) AS Helper- C (SLLM)
Trainees not absorbed by the Corporation will be given a Certificate after successful completion of training without any obligation on the part of the company for future employment.
- Helper- C: Rs.9490-3%-14800/- plus allowances
- Helper- C (SLLM): Rs.9490-3%-14800/- plus allowances
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A/B: Rs.9850-3%-15350/- plus allowances (For Attendant A), and Rs.10210-3%-15910/- plus allowances (For Attendant B)
- Tradesman-A(Fitter): Rs.9850-3%-15350/- plus allowances
Candidates are suggested to pay the application fee as Rs.50/- in form of demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Uranium Corporation of India Limited’ payable at State Bank of India, Jaduguda.
Note: SC/ST/Female/Handicapped candidates are exempted from application fees.
Selection Process: Written Test/Trade Test and Interview, followed by Medical Examination
Service Bond: Three Years
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials, requested demand draft, a recent passport size colour photograph and name of 02 referees (non-relative) by the mode of speed post/courier to the
Dy.General Manager (Personnel)-IRs.,
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO : Jaduguda Mines, District: East Singhbhum, Jharkhand –832 102
Candidates are strongly suggested to super scribe the advertisement number and name of the post on the top of the envelope.
For more information on this recruitment such as desirable educational qualification, required certificate and experiences, please refer to official advertisement from UCIL, here www.ucil.gov.in/web/jobs/Advt.No.9-2013(Op.Trainee).pdf