UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2013 For 29334 Posts of Assistant Teachers (Maths/ Science) in UP Higher Primary Schools
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad (Council) is one of the vital nodal agencies for the state of Uttar Pradesh and is operating for recruitment of teachers in the Primary Education Level for upliftment of Primary and Upper Primary education in the state. As the Upper Primary Education is the one of the most fundamental base education for a person to build a foundation, the significance of the Parishad enhances multifold for competent selection of candidates, who will be playing a vital role in building a strong foundation for any child.
With the recent announcement, the UP Basic Education Parishad is inviting applications to fill up 29334 positions of Assistant Teachers in Mathematics and Science subjects in Upper Primary Education level, who will be posted in different Government UP Schools in various districts of the state.
The details of the recruitment procedure and essential eligibility are as follows:
Important Dates to Reckon for:
- Last date for Online Primary Registration: 24-Sept-2013
- Last Date for printing e-Challan for fees submission: 24-Sept-2013
- Last Date for Submission of Fees through E-challan at the bank: 26-Sept-2013
- Last Date to Complete the Application Procedure with upload of e-Challan information: 30-Sept-2013
- Publication of Merit List: Tentatively in the first Week of October 2013
- Date for counseling and selection: Tentatively in the first Week of October 2013
Name of the Posts: Assistant Teacher (Mathematics and Science)
Number of vacancies: 29334 posts (Tentatively)
- Assistant Teacher Mathematics: 14667 positions
- Assistant Teacher Science: 14667 Positions
Vacancies in other category are reserved as per the state government norms
Applicants, who are native domiciles of India and are residing in Uttar Pradesh for at least 5 years are only eligible to participate in this recruitment procedure.
- Assistant Teacher Science: The candidates must have obtained BSc (Ag), BSc (Home Science), BAMS, BHMS or BUMS from any university recognized.
- Assistant Teacher Mathematics: The candidates must have obtained Graduation in any discipline with Mathematics as a Subject of Specialization
- BTech candidates can apply for both Mathematics/ Science Posts
- BCA candidates having Intermediate Science can apply for both these posts
- The candidates must have passed two years training in BTC / Special BTC or must have completed a BEd or Special BEd which is recognized by NCTE
- The candidates must have completed National Teachers Eligibility Test for UP School Level
- A candidate must be aged between 21 to 35 years as on 01-July-2013 to be eligible for this consideration. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC, PWD & Ex-servicemen in accordance with the Governments orders. But in no case the maximum age should be above 62 years
- The applicants gets selected as Assistant Teachers (Mathematics/ Science), will be eligible for Scale Pay as provisioned by the State Government along with other allowances and perks
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.200
- For PWD candidates: Fees Exempted
- For all others: Rs.500
- The fees can be deposited through e-challan as downloaded from the website of UP Basic Education Parishad at http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in after completion of Stage-I of the registration.
- After two days of making the fee payment through any Brach of State Bank of India in favor of the Secretary, UP Basic Education Council, Allahabad, the State-II of the registration can be completed
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be done as per the career marks obtained in various levels of education, and the NTET. There will be a short-listing of candidates for Counseling and verification of documents. The final merit list will be selected as per the norms of the UP Basic Education Council.
How to Apply: Online Registration
- The interested candidates can apply through online mode only at the website of UP Basic Education Council at http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
- The candidates should complete the Stage-I of the registration and download the e-challan for remittance of Application fees here Print Bank Challan Form.
- After the remittance of fees at any branch of State bank of India, the candidates need to come back to the portal (after two days of remittance) to complete the second and final stage of Application here. Complete the application and print the same here.
- The candidates should upload their scanned signature and photographs at appropriate spaces on the online application. This will be verified with original proofs during the Counseling phase
- For any queries, or clarifications, please refer to the final advertisement at http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/main_ups.aspx or at http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/BTC2013Manual/UPS_GO.pdf