Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Assistant in Various Department.
Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-February-2015
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 18-March-2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23-March-2015
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Total Number of Vacancies: 3467 Posts [General- 1757 Posts, OBC- 900 Posts, SC- 724 Posts, ST- 86 Posts]
- Commissioner Commercial Tax: 1181 posts
- Director Local Bodies: 07 posts
- Chief Engineer: 870 posts
- Controller Weight and Measurement: 30 posts
- Director Education (Secondary): 125 posts
- Commissioner and Administrator: 13 posts
- Director (Fisheries Department): 29 posts
- Registrar (Industrial Tribunal & Labour Court): 08 posts
- Agriculture Department (For District Office): 360 posts
- Agriculture Department (For Head Office): 75 posts
- Commissioner Disabled Persons: 02 posts
- Chairman and Administrator: 26 posts
- Consolidation Commissioner: 278 posts
- Director (Panchayati Raj): 15 posts
- Cane Commissioner: 10 posts
- Commissioner (Rural Development Department): 09 posts
- Director of Social Welfare (District Level): 84 posts
- Director of Social Welfare (Head Office Level): 39 posts
- National Cadet Core Directorate: 179 posts
- Transport Commissioner Department: 21 posts
- Director General (Department of Tourism): 10 posts
- Commissioner and Registrar, Co-operative: 96 posts
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years as on 01-July-2015
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Candidates must must have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) examination from recognized board; With CCC certificate from DOEACC society OR Diploma in Computer Application from a recognised institution and have Hindi typing speed of 25 Wpm and English typing speed of 30 Wpm on Computer.
For Unreserved/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 160/-
For SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 70/-
PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Applicants are suggested to pay the application fee through E-Challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Candidates are suggested to apply online only through official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), http://upsssc.gov.in
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC).