Uttar Pradesh State Public Service Commission (UPPSC) the nodal agency for selection of Upper cadre posts in the state government administration. This PSC has recently released a notification inviting competent candidates for recruitment of Judicial Civil Judge through, UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination – 2013.
Advertisement Number: A-2/E-1/2013
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
Total Number of expected vacancies to be filled up: 125
Out of which, the vacancies for various categories are as follows:
- General (UR): 63 vacancies
- OBC: 34 vacancies
- SC: 26 vacancies
- ST: 02 vacancies
The vacancies demarcated for PWD and Women candidates are as follows:
- Women – 25 vacancies
- PWD – 02 vacancies
- Starting date of receipt of Online Application: 23-May-2013
- Last date for remittance of Application Fees at the SBI/PNB branch: 22-June-2013
- Last date for receipt of Online Application: 26-June-2013
The candidates interested for the positions need to complete a Bachelors Degree in Law and must have been enrolled as an Advocate. The applicant must have thorough knowledge of Hindi and Devanagari script to be eligible.
For details you can log on to the web site of the UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
- The candidates interested for the job positions should ideally be in 22-35 years of age group as on 1-July-2014.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules
Application fee (Preliminary Exam):
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 115 (Exam fee Rs.100 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 55 (Exam fee Rs.40 + Online processing fee Rs.15)
- Physically Handicapped: Rs. 15 ( only Online processing fee)
- The fee can be deposited through the system generated e-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank and thereafter need to uploaded to the Online Application System for complete submission of application.
Application Fee (Main Exam):
The applicants who get selected through the Preliminary Exam have to submit another application after declaration of the notification and results of the Preliminary Exam and the fees will be as follows:
- Unreserved (General), OBC & Other State Candidates: Rs. 200 + Rs.15 (Online Processing Fee)
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 80 + Rs.15 (Online Processing Fee)
- Physically Handicapped, Ex-Servicemen and Women: According to their original category
The candidates will be selected on a Merit listing after four stages of examination.
- Stage-I: Preliminary Examination (Written)
- Stage-II: Main Examination (Written)
- Stage-III: Interview/ Viva-Voice (oral)
- Stage-IV: Medical Fitness Test (if any)
How to Apply? Apply Online Here
The interested candidates can apply through Online Mode only through the website of UPPSC at http://uppsc.up.nic.in
There will be three stages for complete submission of Application:
- Stage-I will be general registration with basic information and bio-data
- Stage-II will be regarding submission of fees through the system generated E-challan
- Stage-III must be completed after 2 working days of depositing the fee at the State Bank of India or PNB. At the third stage the candidate has to scan and upload their photograph and signature.
- No hardcopy of the application need to be sent to the UPPSC at this moment
- Submission of hardcopy will be instructed to the candidates in due course of selection
- The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
Official Advertisement @ UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2013.