Union Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Stores Officers, Assistant Public Prosecutors, Assistant Survey Officers, and Engineer & Ship Surveyor cum-Deputy Director General.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA): 05-March-2015
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) In Respect Of Special Advertisement No.51/2015: 14-April-2015
- The Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 06-March-2015
- The Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application In Respect Of Special Advertisement No.51/2015: 15-April-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Stores Officers in Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Ministry of Defense: 20 Posts (SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05, UR-11)
- Assistant Public Prosecutors in Central Bureau of Investigation, Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions: 22 Posts (SC-02, ST-01, OBC-06, UR-13)
- Assistant Survey Officers in Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines: 04 Posts (SC-01, OBC-01, UR-02)
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor cum-Deputy Director General (Tech.) in Directorate General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping (Special Advertisement No. 51/2015): 03 Posts (ST-01, OBC-01, UR-01)
Upper Age Limit: 50 years for Engineer & Ship Surveyor cum-Deputy Director General post, and 30 years for all other posts.
- Stores Officers: Degree of a recognized University. Three years experience in Government or semi-Government Office or in a private concern of repute in indenting purchases, maintenance of technical Stores or accounts.
- Assistant Public Prosecutors: Degree in Law of a recognized University.
- Assistant Survey Officers: Bachelor of Engineering or Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) or B. Tech Degree in Civil or Mining Engineering from a recognized University.
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor cum-Deputy Director General (Tech.): Certificate of competency of marine engineer officer class-I (Steam or Motor or Combined Steam and Motor) as specified in section 78 of the Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 (44 of 1958) or equivalent as specified in section 86 of the said Act and Five year’s service at sea of which one year service as Chief Engineer or Second Engineer.
- Stores Officers: Rs.93,00-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay) (T.E.Rs.38,773/-Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible
- Assistant Public Prosecutors: Rs.93,00-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs.38,773/-Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible
- Assistant Survey Officers: Rs.93,00-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs.38,773/-Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor cum-Deputy Director General (Tech.): Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 7,600 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 48,024/-Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 25/-
- Candidates can make the payment only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Union Public Service Commission, here, http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/oraauth/candidate/download_ad.php?id=79