Government of Arunachal Pradesh has invited applications from eligible male or female candidates for posts in Police. Any Female/ Male citizen of India can apply for the post of Sub Inspectors against Civil Police, IRBN and Telecommunication (WT).
Total Number of Vacancies:
A total number of 51 posts have been offered for civil police. Out of these posts 28 are reserved for domicile APST candidates of Longding, Changlang and Tirap districts.
41 posts are offered for IRBN out of which 32 are reserved for APST.
4 posts are available in Telecommunications (WT) with 3 posts reserved for APST.
Commencement of receiving application forms: 08-12-2012
Last of receipt of application forms: 28-12-2012
Tentative date for written examination: 13-01-2013
Educational qualification required for Civil and IRBN is graduation from any discipline.
For Telecommunication/ WT candidate will require 3 years diploma in Radio/ Telecommunication engineering with 2 years experience OR
Graduation degree of Physics, Chemistry, Maths from recognised university.
Age requirement for candidates of all disciplines is between 20 and 25 years. Relaxation of 5 years is given to reserved candidates.
Selected candidates will be offered a pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34, 800 with grade pay Rs. 4200 per month.
Application Fee & How to:
Application fee of Rs. 60 for general candidates and Rs. 15 for APST should be submitted in the form of treasury Challan. It should be drawn in favour of Assistant Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar, under head of account “0055”police.
Selection of eligible candidates will be done in 6 steps:
- Physical efficiency test – after scrutiny of all documents applicants will be called for physical tests which include 1500 m race, 800 m race, high jump, long jump and 100 m race.
- Written exam – Candidates who successfully qualify physical test will be put to written examination. It will comprise of 300 marks with English, General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics for Civil & IRBN and Physics, Chemistry, Maths for telecommunication.
- Interview – successful candidates will then be called for interview based on merit list.
- Merit List – Overall marks of a candidate will be considered before announcing final merit list. Merit list for reserved candidates will be displayed separately.
- Medical Examination – Provisionally selected candidates will have to go through medical examination before appointment.
- Appointment – Selected candidates will be appointed for respective posts based on medical examination.
Mode of Application:
Applications will be entertained in offline mode.
How To Apply:
Candidates must fill application form and send it along with attested copies of documents of support, one affixed passport size photo along with three separate copies, treasury Challan and self addressed envelope with Rs. 5 postal stamp.
More information regarding application procedure can be obtained from employment newspaper or www.arunpol.gov.in or here //arunpol.gov.in/HOME/Advertisement%20Dec-12/Adv-SI-03-12-12.pdf.