Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board, invites applications from eligible candidates for various scientific posts (Deputy Director General, Assistant Director General, Director, Project Director, Joint Director, Joint Director and Dean, Project Coordinator, Head of Division, Principal Scientist, Senior Scientist, Programme Coordinator) in the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi (ICAR Head Quarters), and its Institutes namely;
- Central Institute for Cotton Research, Nagpur
- Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology, Mumbai.
- Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Bhopal
- Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture, Chennai
- Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai
- Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering & Technology, Ludhiana (Punjab)
- Central Island Agricultural Research Institute, Port Blair.
- Central Potato Research Institute, Shimla (H.P.)
- Central Research Institute For Dryland Agricultural, Hyderabad
- Central Rice Research Institute, Cuttack (Odisha)
- Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Regional Centre, Bhubaneswar
- Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Thiruvananthapuram
- Directorate of Floricultural Research, Pune
- Directorate of Mushroom Research, Solan (H.P.)
- Directorate of Oilpalm Research, Pedavegi
- Directorate of Rice Research, Hyderabad (A.P.)
- ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region, Patna.
- Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation, Dehradun.
- Indian Institute of Soil Science, Bhopal
- Indian Institute of Spices Research, Calicut
- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research, Lucknow (U.P.)
- Indian Institute of Vegetable Research, Varanasi
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar
- National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
- National Institute of Biotic Stress Management, Raipur
- National Institute of Biotic Stress Management, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
- National Institute of High Security Animal Disease (Nihsad), Bhopal
- National Research Centre for Agroforestry, Jhansi
- National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirapalli (T.N.)
- Project Directorate for Farming System Research, Modipuram, Meerut (U.P.)
ASRB Advertisement Number 01/2015
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 24-March-2015
Last Date for Receipt of Application from Remote Areas, and from Abroad: 08-April-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 72
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Applicants are suggested to pay the application fee in form of Crossed Demand Draft, valid for three months and drawn in favour of SECRETARY,ASRB; payable at New Delhi (India).
SC/ ST/ Women/ Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Note: Abroad candidates may pay the application fee in form of crossed International Bank Draft for US $50 drawn in favour of SECRETARY, ASRB, payable at New Delhi (India).
How to Apply:
Candidates are suggested to send duly completed application in prescribed format along with requested demand draft, required self attested copies of documents/ certificates/ testimonials as suggested in official advertisement to the Secretary, ASRB, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan-1, Pusa, New Delhi-110012; either by hand or by post or by courier.
For more detail on this recruitment as required educational qualification and experiences, age limit, relaxation in age limit, pay scale, and other important guidelines; please refer to official recruitment notification from ASRB, here, ASRB Recruitment Advertisement 2015 For Scientific Posts in ICAR and Its Institutes.