Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited Recruitment Notification 2015 for Positions of Assistant Lineman
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) inviting online applications from eligible candidates for various positions of Assistant Lineman in trades of Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic; as per the detailed mentioned below.
- Starting Date for Online submission of application: 12-February-2015
- Last Date for Online submission of application: 13-March-2015
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee at e-Post Offices: 14-March-2015
Details of Vacancies: Assistant Lineman (Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic) – 628 Vacancies
- The candidates selected for these posts will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.7950 – Rs.16790 along with other perks and allowances as applicable.
Criteria for Education:
- The applicants must have passed a certificate course of 18/24 months course in Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic trade from industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
- Candidates possessing qualification in other disciplines/branches other than what is specified above need not apply.
- All applicants must have standard eyesight and physical fitness. The applicants should know Kannada thoroughly.
Minimum percentage of Marks:
- For General candidates: 60%
- For IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB: 55%
- For SC/ST and Cat-I: Pass Certificate
- The applicant must has obtained at least 18 years of age and should not exceeded maximum age of 35 years for General merit Candidates, 38 yers for Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates, and 40 years for SC/ ST and Category I candidates; as on 13-March-2015.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per norms for privileged categories.
Application Fee and Intimation Charges:
- For SC, ST Category Candidates: Rs. 200 only
- For All other Category Candidates: Rs.400 only
- The payment can be made through a system generated bank challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates should pay the Application fee at the e-post offices during working hours between 12-February-2015 and 14-March-2015 only.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted.
- The selection will be made by selection strictly on merit, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination only.
- No marks are allocated to the endurance test. However, in order to qualify for the selection, the candidate has to compulsorily climb the electric pole and get through in 2 events out of total 5 events.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply only through the ONLINE MODE at the website of the BESCOM at www.bescom.org . No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidates are advised to read the detailed application requirement from the advertisement available at the website of BESCOM at //bescom.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ALM-Notification-English-ITI.pdf
- The candidates are advised to keep the copy of the Application Form with the copy of fee payment receipt for future reference.
- The candidates are advised to visit the website of BESCOM regularly for future updates.