Bihar Public Service Commission, has appointed a committee to review the present pattern and syllabus of the civil service exam, headed by DR (PROF) R.K.Singh and Shri Shakti Samant, member, BPSC. Md Ghyasudddin Ansari, Deputy secretary-cum-OSD will act as member secretary.
The committee is now inviting opinion and suggestion on various issues of the exam from the general public.
One can filled the questionnaire and returned the same by hand or by post to CCE Review Committee Cell Bihar public service commission, 15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar. Pin code-800001
One can Download and fill up the questionnaire and send it as an attachment to e-mail to email@example.com by 31st January, 2018
Here is the Questionaire, prepared by SHAKTI SAMANT, Member, BPSC
1A. Do you know about the combined competitive examination which is conducted by Bihar public service commission for recruitment of civil services and for civil post? A) Yes B) No
1B. If yes what is the source of information(give preference)? A. newspaper B. employment news/rojgar samachar C. multi media D. friends/tteachers/parents
2. 63rd combined competitive examination advertisement is published in some hindi, English newspaper and BPSC’s website. Do you think this is sufficient? A) Yes B) No
3. Do you agree online application for combined competitive examination is better than old procedure? A) Yes B) No
4A. bihar public service commission is implementing agency and conduct the examination within the rules framed by state government. The objective is to provide equal opportunity and level playing field to all. To what extent this objective is achieved? A) fully achieved B) largely achieved C) partially achieved D) not achieved
4B. If the aforesaid objective is not achieved which aspect of examination pattern would you consider responsible for this. What is your opinion? A) The eligibility criteria B) The structure of written examination C) Interview method D) Reservation issue
5. What are the reasons for opting civil services as acareer? You can give preferences? A) Prestige and power B) better salary and comfortibility C) selfish objective D) public service E) Job satisfaction F) Any other i————————– ii—————————– iii———————— iv————————-
6. What should be upper age limit for general candidate? What is your opinion? A) 21-37 years B) 21-40 Years C) 21-42 Years D) 21-42 for all categories
7. What is your opinion regarding attempt for candidates be permitted to take the examination? General Sc/st OBC A 37 42 40 B 40 45 43 C 42 47 45 D 42 42 42
8. Should syllabus be based on UPSC syllabus and incorporate at least 20% of state centric topics from different subject? A) Yes B No
9A. Do you agree reservation is a process by which a certain number of post or seats are carved out for stipulated categories such as SC/ST/OBC? A) Yes B) No
9B. If agree then a proper discussion on separate examination system for reserved category and open/general category would be the best method for direct recruitment to civil services and for civil post? A) Yes B) No
10. Do you think transgender are real sufferer in the society and they are entitled to get reservation in combined competitive examination? A) Yes B) No
11A. Do you think in the combined competitive examination should there be only written examination followed by an interview? A) Only interview test B) Written test followed by interview
11B. If you opt written test followed by interview then what weightage would you suggest for percentage for interview in total marks? A) 15% B) 12% C) 13% D) 10%
11C. do you feel there should be minimum qualifying marks in personality test? A) Yes B) No
Official Notification Here- BPSC Civil Service Exam Review Committee- Detailed Questionnaire For General Public
The committee is now inviting opinion and suggestion on various issues of the exam from the Institutes, Eminent Persons.
Official Notification Here- BPSC Civil Service Exam Review Committee- Detailed Questionnaire For Institute, Eminent Person