BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) to hold a Limited Internal Competitive Online Examination (LICE) promotion to the grade of Junior Engineer (Erstwhile TTA) under 50% quota for the recruitment year 2016. Departmental candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility will be eligible to apply for Junior Engineer Posts.
Junior Engineer: 9145 Vacancies
STARTING OF ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION: 16-November-2017
LAST DATE OF ON LINE REGISTRATION: 15-December-2017
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD: 21-January-2018
DATE OF ONLINE TEST: 28-January-2018 [11.00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M.] [Note- Online Exam will be held in all BSNL Territorial Circles at their respective headquarters]
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must possess Intermediate/ 10+2 standard qualification or equivalent or two year ITI certificate/ three year Diploma in Telecommunication/ Electronic/ Electrical/ Radio/ Computer/ Instrumentation/ Information Technology discipline from a central Government/ State Government recognised institutions after matriculation.
- Non-executive of any cadre (viz. Telecom, Telecom stores, Civil, Architect, etc.) in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 9020-17430 and above with combined five years of residency period in the pay scale of Rs. 9020-17430 or above as on 1 st July 2016
- Senior Sports Assistants and Sports Inspectors/ Coordinators in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 9020-17430 and above with 5 years of residency period in the scale of Rs. 9020-17430 or above as on 1 st July 2016.
- Non-executive (Industrial & Non-Industrial) of Telecom Factories in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 9020-17430 and above with 5 years of residency Period in the scale of Rs. 9020-17430 or above as on 1 st July 2016.
Upper Age Limit: 55 years as on the 1st July 2016.
Examination Fee: Online Mode
Rs. 500/- for the OC/OBC candidates; Rs. 250/- for for the SC/ST candidates
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Admit Card: Candidates will have to download their Admit Card from the BSNL website www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in at least 7 days before from the date of the Online Test.
Candidates are strongly suggested to go through official recruitment notification in detail before applying for Limited Internal Competitive Online Examination. For complete detail on this recruitment please go through official recruitment page at www.internalbsnlexam.com
[CLOSED] BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016-17 RESULTS MERIT LIST ANNOUNCED: 2700 Junior Engineer (TTA) Vacancies
Latest Update: BSNL has announced the MERIT LIST OF QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WITH RESPECT TO THE VACANCIES VIDE NOTIFICATION NO.7-1/2016-RECRUITMENT DATED 24.6.2016 FOR BSNL JE EXAMINATION HELD DURING 25-09-2016 TO 29-09-2016.
Candidates appeared for BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016-17, may now check the RESULT, here, BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016-17 RESULT- MERIT LIST
BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016-17 Notification/ Advertisement– BSNL Junior Engineer Jobs 2016- BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) invites online applications from eligible EXTERNAL candidates for recruitment of Junior Engineer (ESRTWHILE Telecom Technical Assistant TTA). BSNL Advertisement No: 7-1/2016/Rectt.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of ALL INDIA competitive examination of three hours duration, having objective type multiple choice questions of 200 marks. The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
Junior Engineer [ERSTWHILE Telecom Technical Assistants (TTA)]- 2700 Vacancies (Unreserved- 1460 Posts, OBC- 608 Posts, SC- 445 Posts, ST- 187 Posts, PWD- 95 Posts) in Group-C cadre
Andaman and Nicobar- 12 Vacancies, Andhra Pradesh- 76 Vacancies, Assam- 116 Vacancies, Bihar- 34 Vacancies, Chennai Telephones- 80 Vacancies, Chhattisgarh- 17 Vacancies, Gujarat- 206 Vacancies, Haryana- 160 Vacancies, Himachal Pradesh- 73 Vacancies, Jammu and Kashmir- 79 Vacancies, Jharkhand- 19 Vacancies, Karnataka- 120 Vacancies, Kerala- 100 Vacancies, Kolkata Telephones- 80 Vacancies, Madhya Pradesh- 78 Vacancies, Maharashtra- 224 Vacancies, North East I- 132 Vacancies, North East II- 34 Vacancies, NTR- 15 Vacancies, Odisha- 43 Vacancies, Punjab- 400 Vacancies, Rajasthan- 100 Vacancies, Tamil Nadu- 198 Vacancies, Uttar Pradesh (East)- 80 Vacancies, Uttar Pradesh (West)- 80 Vacancies, Uttaranchal- 29 Vacancies, West Bengal- 115 Vacancies
Most Important Dates:
Starting Date for Online Registration: 14-July-2016
Last Date for Online Registration/ Submission of Completed Application: 10-August-2016 by 5:00 PM
Dates for Online Examination: 25-September-2016
- Academic Qualification: The applicants must have completed a Three Years Engineering Diploma/ B.E./ B.Tech. in Telecommunications Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Radio Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Instrument Technology/ Information Technology, OR B.Sc. (Electronics)/ B.Sc. (Computer Science); OR M.Sc (Electronics) from a recognised university. Apart from this no other qualification will be accepted as qualification. But, Candidates possessing higher qualification in the eligible stream are allowed to appear in the examination.
- Age: The age of an applicant must be between 18 to 30 year of age as on 10-August-2016. However, there will be relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, and PWD candidates as per rules.
Scale of Pay: The selected candidates will be eligible to receive Rs.13600-25420/- in IDA Pattern along with other normal allowances as per rules.
Service Liability: The applicants selected as Junior Engineer will required to serve BSNL in their respective SSA, where they will apply. This is a circle based cadre, and the candidates would be selected against the vacancies of a particular circle. The first posting of the candidates shall be in the rural areas of the circle for the minimum period of five years.
Probation Period: The total probation period will be for two years from the date of joining.
Service Bond and Training: The total candidates selected for joining will have to sign a Bond with BSNL to serve the BSNL for a minimum period of 2 years. The selected candidates will be subjected to training and after successful completion of training, they will be appointed as TTA in the concerned SSA
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done through competitive Written Examination. Minimum Qualifying marks in the paper will be 40% for the General category (OC) and 33% for the candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories. Candidates will be further selected in order of merit. The candidates will have to undergo a pre-recruitment medical test before final joining.
Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST category candidates
Rs. 1000/- for OC/ OBC category caniddates
Applicants are suggested to pay the examination fee through online mode, that are internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
How To Apply: Apply Online Here The candidates need to apply through ONLINE mode through the website of BSNL.
- The candidates should apply form any one SSA only. For complete detail on this recruitment, please go through official recruitment notification from BSNL, here, BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Notification 2700 Vacancies
As the largest telecom operator in India, BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) has invaded deep into every nook and corner of India with its extensive reach and service solutions. At present the BSNL has almost 71% share of the country’s total landline subscribers. Also operating in the sector of wireless telephony, BSNL is the most reputed and trusted service provider in this arena. As a government sector company, the job prospects with BSNL are also quite highly admired and also are in the wish-lists of job aspirants, who would like to garner a career in the government sector jobs. The network infrastructure of BSNL cannot be compared to any other private operator as this has the most wide-spread network across the country. Being a part of BSNL is considered as one of the most prestigious profiles of jobs, and people apply in thousands of numbers for each post advertised through BSNL.