Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad on behalf of A.P Urban Greening and Beautification Corporation, invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment of Field and Office Staff.
Most Important Date:
Last date for Receipt of Application: 23-April-2015
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Urban Landscape Manager: 03 Posts
- Urban Landscape Engineering Assistant: 04 Posts
- In-house Architects/ Planners: 02 Posts
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Accounts officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer/ Draughtsman: 02 Posts
- Office / Computer Assistant: 06 Posts
Upper Age Limit:
- Urban Landscape Managers, Urban Landscape Engineering Assistant, In-house Architects/ Planners, and Office / Computer Assistant: 40 years
- Administrative Officer, Accounts officer, Assistant Engineer/ Draughtsman: 65 years
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Urban Landscape Managers: Candidates should have completed M.Sc. in Forestry/ Agriculture/ Biotechnology/ Horticulture/ Botany/ Environmental Science, with one year experience in forestry/ biodiversity conservation/ landscaping in Government Public Sector Undertaking.
- Urban Landscape Engineer Assistant: Candidates should have completed BE (Civil) with one year experience in hard landscaping or in any civil engineering works in government/ public sector undertakings.
- In-house Architects/ Planners: Candidates should have completed B. Arch/ M. Arch with at least one year of professional experience in designing for development of greenery projects in Government/public sector undertakings.
- Administrative officer: Candidates must be graduate and having at least 5 years experience in Government/ public sector undertaking in office management activities.
- Accounts officer: Candidates should be graduate and having at least 5 years of maintenance of books of accounts, preparation of financial statements, and handling of annual audit independently in government/ public sector offices.
- Assistant Engineer/ Draughtsman: Candidates should have completed Diploma/ Bachelors degree in civil engineering with one year experience in government/public sector undertakings.
- Office / Computer assistant: Candidates must be graduate and diploma in computers with experience in MS Officer and two years experience in government/public sector undertakings.
- Urban Landscape Manager: Rs. 27,000/-
- Urban Landscape Engineer Assistant: 04 Posts
- In-house Architects/ Planners: Rs. 37,000/-
- Administrative Officer: Rs. 26,000/-
- Accounts officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer/Draughtsman: Rs. 22,000/-
- Office / Computer assistant: Rs. 12,500/-
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send completed resume through E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment notification, here, CGG Hyderabad Recruitment Notification April 2015 For Field and Office Staff.