The Public service commission of Chhattisgarh required application for preliminary examination to fill various posts of administration in Chhattisgarh state. There are total 210 vacancies as per notification. Candidates willing to apply for advertised post need to confirm their eligibility criteria required for these posts before applying for job.
Total Number of Vacancies: 210
- Starting Date for Online Applications: January 10, 2013 by 12.00 noon on-wards.
- Closing Date for Online Applications: February 09, 2013 by 12.00 noon.
- Starting Date for Online Payment & Making Corrections: January 10, 2013 by 12.00 noon on-wards.
- Closing Date for Online Payment & Making Correction: February 09, 2013 by 12.00 mid-night
- Preliminary Exam Date: June 09, 2013 from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon & from 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Name of Posts along with Corresponding Vacancies:
- Accounts Officer – 05 Vacancies
- Commercial tax (Excise) Officer – 04 Vacancies
- Commercial tax (Excise) Officer – 15 Vacancies
- Commercial tax Officer – 01 Vacancy
- Commercial tax Officer – 15 Vacancies
- Department for Development of primitive and SC – 05 Vacancies
- Department for Development of primitive and SC – 09 Vacancies
- Department of Commercial Taxes (registers) – 02 Vacancies
- Department of Commercial Taxes (registers) – 05 Vacancies
- Department of Panchayat and Rural Development – 30 Vacancies
- Department of Women and Balvikas – 06 Vacancies
- Department of Women and Balvikas – 29 Vacancies
- Deputy Chief Police – 15 Vacancies
- District Sub-Collector – 33 Vacancies
- Finance and Planning Department – 25 Vacancies
- Home (Jail) Department – 01 Vacancy
- Labour Department – 05 Vacancies
- Planning Department mass strength – 01 Vacancy
- Thasildar Revenue and Disaster Management Department – 04 Vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates applying for this post should have minimum age of 21 Years and Maximum 30 Years as on January 01, 2013. However, 5 years relaxation in upper age limit will be given to candidates of Chhattisgarh origin.
Unreserved/ Non Local Candidates must pay Rs.400/- as Application Fee + Rs.35/- as Portal Charges,
SC/ST of Chhattisgarh must pay Rs.300/- as Application Fee + Rs.35/- as Portal /charges through Online only.
A candidate applying for the preliminary examination of Chhattisgarh public service commission need to have graduate degree in any discipline or an equivalent degree from any recognized university or institute.
The candidates obtaining minimum marks in the preliminary examinations, as many as equal to fifteen times at the most the total number of posts under various categories, will be deemed to qualify for the Main Examination and the results of the preliminary examination shall be announced accordingly.
Preliminary Examination will only serve as a screening test for selecting candidates for the Main Examination and marks obtained in this examination will not be considered at the time of final selection of candidates.
The candidates obtaining minimum marks in the main examinations, t as many as equal three times the total number of posts under various services will be deemed to qualify for being called for interview.
Merit List: Main Examination+ Interview
Note: The candidates who will qualify preliminary examination will need to apply online for mains examination.
Candidates willing to apply for the preliminary examination to be held on 09-06-2013 need to apply online or through facilitation centers only. No any other mode of application will be accepted. It is recommended that candidates should ensure that they are eligible as per ensure that they are applying for job only through online mode as mentioned in notification. Candidates need to fill their application form online through website //psc.cg.gov.in.
Facilitation center can be also used for filling online application by paying service charges in cash. However, fees need to be paid through Debit card, Credit Card or Online net banking.
Candidates are strongly suggested to verify all the details Ref., Chhattisgarh State Service Exam 2012 by visiting official advertisement from Chhattisgarh PSC here.
The selected candidates will be appointed on pay scale of 15600-39100 + grade pay 5400/-, or pay scale of 9300-34800 + grade pay 4400/-, or pay scale of 5200-20200 + grade pay 2800/-, along with other allowances as per notification. Reservation will be made as per government rules. All the details regarding syllabus for preliminary examination and mains examination and schemes can be obtained through notification (Refer to Annexure-I, Annexure-II, and Annexure-III ) and facilitation centers.