Recruitment for admission to Federal Manipal School of Banking – December 2014 Batch
Federal Bank, a leading Private Sector Bank invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment process for admission to Federal Manipal School of Banking.
Candidates should have domicile of the Chandigarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Pondicherry, Punjab, National Capital Region, and Tamil Nadu states/ regions.
On successful completion of the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course from Federal Manipal School of Banking, candidate would be offered appointment in the bank as Officer in Scale I, on probation for a minimum period of one year.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 17-November-2014
- Remittance of Application Fee: 17-November-2014 to 24-November-2014
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 24-November-2014
Name of the Post: Officer in Scale I
Age Limit: The candidates should not exceed maximum age of 26 years as on 01-November-2014.
Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks from any recognized university or institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956.
On successful completion of the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course from Federal Manipal School of Banking, candidate would be offered the pay scale; Rs. 4500 – 600 / 7 – 18700 – 700 / 2 – 20100 – 800 / 7 – 25700/-
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of online Aptitude Test of 75 marks, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank.
Venues for online Aptitude Test:
Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Baroda, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Hubli, Kolhapur, Kozhikode, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Pune, Salem, and Thiruvananthapuram.
- SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 200/-
- General/ All others category candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Candidates can make the payment through prescribed challan at any branch of Federal Bank; or can paid through NEFT in Account Number- 10010200150362, Account Name- THE FEDERAL BANK RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FEE, IFSC Code- FDRL0001001, through other Banks also; OR
- Candidates can also paid the fee through online payment gateway, using a Master/ Visa Debit or Credit card.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Candidates may apply online only through the official website of Federal Bank, www.federalbank.co.in
Candidates are suggested to take a print-out of the completed Online Application form, for further references.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, minimum required qualification and terms, detail selection process, test pattern, how to remit the application fee, how to apply online, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Federal Bank here Recruitment for admission to Federal Manipal School of Banking, December 2014 Batch.