NOTIFICATION FOR THE POSTS OF GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE- II/2019 JHARKHAND CIRCLE
Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak Latest News 2019-20: Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2019-20 Notification, Gramin Dak Sevak Pay Scale, Gramin Dak Sevak Pay Commission
Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Jharkhand Postal Circle, Department of Posts, Government of India, invites applications from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of 804 Gramin Dak Sevak in Postal Divisions/ RMS Divisions of Jharkhand Postal Circle.
Name of the Posts:
BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
Number of Vacancies: 804 Posts
LATEST UPDATE: RESULTS for Gramin Dak Sevak for Jharkhand Circle ANNOUNCED
Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 06-June-2019
Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 05-July-2019
Application online Submission Start Date: 13-June-2019
Application online Submission End Date: 12-July-2019
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th standard/ Secondary School Examination with passing marks in Mathematics and English, conducted by any board of school education in India.
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Candidates should have basic computer training certificate of minimum 60 days duration from a recognized Computer Training Institute/ Central Government, State Government, University, Boards/ Private Computer Training Institutes/ Candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII of higher educational qualification.
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling.
Age Limit As on 06-June-2019: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rules. For detail on relaxation in upper age limit please visit official advertisement.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Candidate can opt any five choice of posts with preference of priority from the Circle/ Circles applied.
Cost of Application Form Registration: Rs. 100/-
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Physically Impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of registration Fee. Applicants are suggested to pay the fee at any Head Post Office. Candidate requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office, along with Registration Number to make the payment.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
For complete detail on this recruitment for the posts Gramin Dak Sevaks; as number of vacancies, reservations, relaxation in upper age limit, selection procedure, salary, guidelines on how to pay the registration fee, list of e-payment post offices, how to apply online, FAQ, and other important instructions, please refer to official recruitment notification from Jharkhand Postal Circle, here, Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Gramin Dak Sevaks CYCLE-II-2019-JHARKHAND-CIRCLE
1. Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number Register here
2. Candidates required to make fee payment(UR/OBC/EWS Male). Can pay through any Head Post Office Fee Payment Offices/Online Pay Online
3. Candidate has to apply using registration number and other details (Keep ready the required scanned copies in prescribed format and size of Photo, Signature, SSC marks memo,DOB certificate if DOB not on SSC marks memo, additional SSC marks memos if any, Community(SC/ST/OBC/EWS) certificate if applicable, computer certificate, PH certificate if applicable for hassle-free applying)
Apply Online here(with effect from 13-June-2019)
4. Candidate can check the application status here Application Status
5. For getting registration number/Fee ID for forgot candidates, can be checked here Forgot Registration/Fee Details
6. For Change of Mobile Number Change of Mobile Number