Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, and Principal Posts.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 21-February-2015
- Last Date for Online Registration: 23-March-2015
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Submitted Online Application (For the Posts of Deputy Commissioner, and Assistant Commissioner): 30-March-2015
- Date of Written Examination: 11-April-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Deputy Commissioner (DC): 02 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (AC): 03 Posts
- Principal (PPL): 90 Posts
Age Limit as on 23-March-2015:
- For Deputy Commissioner, and Assistant Commissioner Posts: Maximum 50 years
- Principal (PPL): Minimum 35 years, and maximum 50 years
Relaxation in age limit will be applicable as per rules. There is no age bar in the case of employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600- 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/- for all posts.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of written examination, and Interview.
Examination Center: Delhi/ NCR
Examination Fee: Rs. 1200/- + Rs. 30/- as Bank Service Charge
Applicants are suggested to pay the examination fee through Credit/ Debit Card. On successful transaction of the payment through payment gateway, auto generated application number will be issued.
SC, ST, PWD, and Ex-serviceman category candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through KVS official website.
Candidates applying for the Post of Principal are NOT required to send the printout of application forms.
Candidates applying for the Post of Deputy Commissioner, and Assistant Commissioner; are suggested to SEND printout of submitted online application through proper channel along with all requested documents as suggested in official advertisement by Ordinary Post only to “ Post Box No. 3076, Post Office Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
Candidates applying for the Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, and Principal Posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions.
For more detail on this recruitment as post code, required educational qualification and experiences, distribution of vacancies, relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), here, Direct Recruitment of DC, AC, and Principal in KVS Sangathan For The Year 2014-15 and 2015-16.