Parliament Of India Recruitment 2015 | Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2015 | Parliament of India, Joint Recruitment Cell invites applications from eligible candidates (Ex-Serviceman who has served in any rank whether as a combatant or non-combatant in the regular Army, Navy, Air Force of the Indian Union) for the post of Security Assistant Gr-II in Lok Sabha Secretariat.
With the present notification (Advertisement Number 01/2015) there are a few vacancies coming up with the Lok Sabha Secretariat as per the details mentioned below:
Name & Number of Vacancies:
- Security Assistant Gr-II (Ex-Serviceman): 12 posts (Unreserved- 06, OBC- 02, SC- 02, ST- 02)
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application: 05-May-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications from far-flunged Areas: 12-May-2015
- Note: Applications by Post will only be entertained. No by-hand submissions or by-Courier submissions will be entertained.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-2 with Rs.9300-Rs.34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Upper Age Limit- 45 years as on 05-May-2015
Ex-Servicemen candidates possessing qualification of Intermediate (10+2) from a recognized board.
Candidates possessing Bachelor’s degree in any discipline will be preferred.
Candidates must have experience/ training in handling and operation of Arms and also well versed in all types of chores concerned with anti-sabotage checks, area sanitization, CCTV operation and other security related ground duties.
After initial scrutiny of applications, applicants will have to appear Personal Interview. The final selection will be on the basis of Merit.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who fulfill the minimum basic eligibility criteria are required through the prescribed application form as available at the website of Lok sabha at www.loksabha.nic.in under the recruitment link.
- The candidates need to ensure that they fill up complete details and attach all essential credentials, photographs before submitting their application forms.
- The candidates need to ensure that they have signed at appropriate spaces as required on the application form.
- The completed applications should be sent by post only to the address mentioned below so as to reach by the last date of receipt of application (i.e. 15-March-2013).
- Address to send the completed Application:
The Joint Recruitment Cell
Room No: 521, Parliament House Annexe
New Delhi – 110001
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2015 Notification.