With the present initiative from Mazagon Dock Limited, a notice has been served for induction of Skilled and Semi-Skilled technicians and operatives in various disciplines.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility to participate in this recruitment rally are detailed as under:
- Date of Announcement of Notification: 21-February-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application: 13-March-2015
- Date of Publication of Notice for Interview Schedule:
- Date for reckoning Age and Education: 01-February-2015
Details of vacancies and Trades:
Total 1302 Posts (Unreserved- 750, OBC-334, SC-117, ST-101 out of which 20 posts are reserved for HH and 20 posts for OH candidates under PWD category)
Skilled Grade-I (IDA-5):
- Jr. Draughtsman (Mechanical): 46 posts
- Jr. Planner Estimator (Mechanical): 18 posts
- Jr. Planner Estimator (Electrical/ Electronics): 09 posts
- Jr. QC Inspector (Mechanical): 23 posts
- Jr. QC Inspector (Electrical): 02 posts
- Store Keeper: 18 posts
- Pharmacist: 01 post
- Fitter: 74 posts
- Structural Fabricator: 405 posts
- Pipe Fitter: 93 posts
- Brass Finisher: 09 posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 35 posts
- Electrician: 20 posts
- Electric Crane Operator: 10 posts
- Diesel Crane Operator: 02 posts
- Diesel Cum Motor Mechanic: 08 posts
- AC Ref.Mechanic: 04 posts
- Machinist: 05 posts
- Millwright Mechanic: 11 posts
- Comp. Attendant: 07 posts
- Painter: 33 posts
- Carpenter: 10 posts
- Composite Welder: 137 posts
- Rigger: 137 posts
- Utility Hand Skilled: 02 posts
Semi-Skilled Grade-III (IDA-4A):
26. Security Sepoy (Ex-Servicemen): 14 posts
27. Lascar: 12 posts
Semi-Skilled Grade-I (IDA-2):
28. Fire Fighter: 31 posts
29. Utility Hand: 66 posts
30. Chipper Grinder: 60 posts
- The applicants should have attended minimum 18 years of age and should not exceed maximum age of 33 years as on 1-February-2015.
- Upper age limit is relaxable as per norms for SC, ST, OBC, and Ex-SM candidates.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Please refer the detailed advertisement at Mazagon Dock Ltd Recruitment Advertisement 2015 For Skilled, Semi-Skilled Posts for final confirmation.
Period of Engagement:
- The candidates selected for these positions will join the MDL for a contract period of 2 years from the date of their joining.
The selected candidates will be allowed pay as per the criteria for Mazagon Dock Limited
- Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5): Basic pay of Rs.7500 per month in the IDA Pay Scale in the first year and Rs.7575 in the second year.
- Semi Skilled Gr-III (IDA-4A): Basic pay of Rs.7250 per month in the IDA Pay Scale in the first year and Rs.7323 in the second year.
- Semi Skilled Gr-I (IDA-2): Basic pay of Rs.6000 per month in the IDA Pay Scale in the first year and Rs.6060 in the second year.
- Other allowances and perks (Industrial DA, HRA, Transport Subsidy, CPF, Gratuity etc.) will be applicable as per the rules of MDL.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test followed by interview for Jr. Draughtsman (Mechanical), Jr. Planner Estimator (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics), Jr. QC Inspector (Mechanical/ Electrical), and Store Keeper posts.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview followed by trade test for all other posts.
Processing Fees: Rs. 100/- + Bank charges of Rs.40/-
- SC, ST, and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from paying any fees.
- Applicants are suggested to deposit the fee at any nearest branch of State Bank of India(SBI) by using challan form only.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions should apply through prescribed format of application as downloaded/ printed from the website of Mazagon Dock Limited at //www.mazagondock.gov.in
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed notification available here Mazagon Dock Ltd Recruitment Advertisement 2015 For Skilled, Semi-Skilled Posts, before applying for these posts.
- The candidates should enclose their application along with all supporting documents and certificate copies and send that to the following address so as to reach by 13-March-2015 at the address mentioned:
- Any wrong, misleading information may result in rejection of candidature
- The envelope containing the application must be super-scribed as “Post Applied For : ____________”
- The application should be send by Post or Courier only
- Address to send the completed application:
The DGM (HR-REC-NE), Recruitment Cell
Service Block- 3rd Floor
Mazagon Dock Limited
Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010