Municipal Service Commission, Kolkata, West Bengal, invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Staff Nurse, Assistant Engineer, Sub-Assistant Engineer, and School Inspector posts under the Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
- Last Date for Registration for Online Application and generation of Challan: 20-March-2015
- Last Date for Deposit of Application and Processing Fee to the Bank: 23-March-2015
- Last Date for Completion of Process of Submission of Application: 26-March-2015
Name of the Post and corresponding Vacancies:
Staff Nurse- 03 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 02 Posts
Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 13 Posts
School Inspector (Bengali Medium)- 05 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years as on 01-January-2015
- Staff Nurse- Degree/ Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from Nursing Council of West Bengal or its equivalent
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil)- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- School Inspector (Bengali Medium)- Second Class Honours or Masters’ Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent and minimum 55% marks in Madhyamik and 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent from a recognized Board/ Council. Bachelors’ Degree in Teaching of Education (B.Ed.) from a recognized University or equivalent (N.C.T.E. approved). Candidates must have Good knowledge of Bengali spoken and written.
Staff Nurse- Rs. 7100-37600/- (Pay Band- 3) + Grade pay Rs. 3200/-
Assistant Engineer (Civil)- Rs. 15600-42000/- (Pay Band- 4A) + Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil)- Rs. 9000-40500/- (Pay Band- 4) + Grade pay Rs. 4400/-
School Inspector (Bengali Medium)- Rs. 7100-37600/- (Pay Band- 3) + Grade pay Rs. 4100/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written examination of 200 marks, and Personality test of 40 marks.
Application Fee: An Application Fee of Rs. 150/- + Processing charge of 50/-
SC, ST, and PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. But, will have to pay processing charges.
The application fees/processing charge may be paid through on-line or off-line mode.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply online through the official website, www.mscwb.org
For more detail on this recruitment, please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Municipal Service Commission, Kolkata, West Bengal, here, Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal Recruitment Advertisement 2015 For Various Category of Posts.