NABARD Recruitment Advertisement No. 01/ DA/ 2016-17
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Development Assistant vacancies in various regional offices throughout India.
Development Assistant/ Development Assistant Hindi- 85 Vacancies
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Exam of 100 marks, and Main Exam of 200 marks.
Starting Date for Online Application/ payment of Fee: 30-August-2016
Last Date for Online Application/ payment of Fee: 20-September-2016
Date of Online Test: November/ December 2016
Development Assistant- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum 50% marks in the aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates), and have knowledge of word processing on Computer.
Development Assistant (Hindi)- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum 50% marks in the aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates); provided that Hindi and English as subjects or Hindi as medium of instruction at Graduation level with English as compulsory subject or English as medium of instructions level with Hindi as a compulsory subject. Candidates should have knowledge of word processing on Computer.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years as on 31-July-2016, that is Candidates must have been born not earlier than 01-August-1981 and not later than 31-July-1998 both days inclusive. However relaxation in upper age limit applicable as per government rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11,270 – 550 – 13,470 – 650 – 15,420 – 720 – 16,140 – 990 – 20,100/- (20 years) and allowances
Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-Serviceman candidates
Rs. 450/- for All others
Applicants are suggested to pay the application fee through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
For complete detail on this recruitment please go through official recruitment notification from National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), here, www.nabard.orgadvt30Aug16.pdf
List of Centres of Preliminary Examination
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Offices
- NABARD Complex, Kamaraj Road (VIP Road) Junglighat PO, Port Blair– 7
- NABARD, 1-1-61, RTC Cross Roads, Musheerabad, Hyderabad 500 020
- NABARD, Bank Tinali, VIP Road, P.B.No.133, Itanagar – 791111
- NABARD, G S Road, Opposite Assam Secretariat, Dispur, Guwahati 781 006
- NABARD, Maurya Lok Complex, Block B 4 & 5 Floors, Dak Bungalow Road, Patna 800 001
- NABARD, 1st& 2nd Floor, Pithalia Complex, Fafadih Chowk, K K Road, Raipur 492 009
- NABARD Tower, Opp. Municipal Garden, Usmanpura, Ahmedabad 380013
- NABARD, C-24/ G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai 400 051
- NABARD, Block 32, SDA Complex, Kasumpati, Shimla 171 009
- NABARD, B-2 , South Block, 4th floor, Bahu Plaza Complex, Jammu 180 012
- NABARD, Opp. Adivasi College, Hostel, Karamptoli Road, Ranchi 834 001
- NABARD Towers, 46 K G Road, Bangalore 560 009
- NABARD, E-5 Arera Colony, Bittan Market, P O Ravishankar Nagar, Bhopal 462 016
- NABARD, Lairen Mansion, 2nd floor ,Lamphelpat, Imphal 795004
- NABARD, ‘U’ Pheit Kharmihpen Building, 2nd and 3rd floor, Plot No. 28(2) Dhankheti, Shillong-793003
- NABARD, Ramhlum Road (North), Bawngkawn, Aizawl – 796014
- NABARD, 4th floor NSCB HO Building, Khermahal, Circular Road, Dimapur– 797112
- NABARD Tower, 24 Rajendra Place, New Delhi 110 125
- NABARD, “Ankur”, 2/1, Nayapalli, Civic Centre, Bhubaneswar 751 015
- NABARD, 3 Nehru Place, Tonk Road Jaipur 302 015
- NABARD, 48, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034
- NABARD, Palace Compound (East), Uzibari Road, Post Box No.9, Agartala 799001
- NABARD, Vipin Khand, Gomtinagar, Lucknow 226 010
- NABARD, 113/2 Rajput Road, Hotel Sunrise Building, Dehradun 248 001