The National Institute of Biologicals (a Centre of Excellence to ensure quality of vaccines and biologicals in the country), an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India; invites applications from interested and eligible experienced candidates for the posts of Scientist, Junior Training Officer, Administrative Assistant, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Junior Scientist, Stenographer Grade ‘B’, and Computer Operator.
Most Important Date: Last Date for Receipt of Application: 01-July-2015
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
Scientist Grade III: 6 Posts
Jr. Scientist: 7 Posts
Jr Training Officer: 1 Post
Administrative Assistant: 1 Post
Stenographer Grade ‘B’: 1 Post
Engineer (Electrical): 1 Post
Computer Operator: 01 Post
Upper Age Limit:
- Scientist, Jr Training Officer, Administrative Assistant, Jr. Engineer (Electrical): 35 years
- Scientist, Stenographer Gr. ‘B’, Computer Operator: 30 years
- Scientist Grade III, and Jr Training Officer: Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees
- Scientist: Rs.9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees
- Administrative Assistant, Stenographer, Jr. Engineer (Electrical), Computer Operator: Rs.9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview/ personality test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in the prescribed format (a passport size photograph affixed at the space provided in the application form), along with attested copies of certificates/ testimonials as per suggested in the official advertisement; to the
Administrative Officer, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida, U.P., 201 309
The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed with “Application for the post of___”.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required educational qualification, experiences, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment notification, here, NIB Recruitment 2015 Application for the Various Posts on Direct Recruitment Basis.