National Remote Sensing Centre, Indian Space Research Organization, invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Scientist/Engineer, and Library Assistant Posts.
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 28-March-2015
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 17-April-2015
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SD’: 02 Posts
- Library Assistant-A: 03 Posts
Upper Age Limit: 35 years for unreserved candidates, 38 years for OBC category candidates, and 40 years for SC category candidates for Library Assistant post.
No age limit bar for Scientist/ Engineer Post.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SD’: Candidates must have completed Ph.D. in Oceanography, with M.Sc./ M.Tech/ MS in Oceanography (Physical)/ Physics/ Geophysics/ Ocean Atmospheric Science and Technology; OR Ph.D in Atmospheric Sciences or equivalent with specialization in Atmospheric Chemistry, with M.Sc./ M.Tech or equivalent in Physics/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Climate Sciences.
- Library Assistant-A: Candidates must be Graduate with First Class, and have completed Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Library and Information Science or equivalent with First Class.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SD’: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-
- Library Assistant-A: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through official web page, //www.nrsc.gov.in
For complete detail on this recruitment please refer to official recruitment notification from National Remote Sensing Centre, ISRO, here, NRSC, ISRO Recruitment April 2015 For Scientist-Engineer, Library Assistant Posts