OPSC Announces Recruitment Of Assistant Agriculture Officer In Agriculture Department -2017-18| Advertisement No: 10 OF 2017-18
Odisha Public Service Commission, as one of the apex authorities for recruitment and administrative support for government departments and functionaries has invited application from eligible ST category candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer in Group-B of Odisha Agriculture and Food Production Service under Agriculture Department, by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
- Availability of Online Application Form: from 17th November 2017 till 18th December 2017
- Last date for receipt of print out/hard copy of Online Application along with copy of specified documents/ certificates: 26th December 2017
Name Of The Posts And Number Of Vacancies:
Assistant Agriculture Officer in Group B – 65 posts in total
Pay Scale and Remunerations: The selected candidates will be eligible for the Pay Scale of Rs.9300- Rs.34800 + Grade pay of Rs.4600/-. The candidates will get other allowances and perks as per norms
Essential Eligibility Factors:
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture from any of the recognized Universities in India.
- Age: A candidate should be under 32 (thirty-two) years and over 21 (twenty- one) years of age on the 1st January 2017. (As per the Date of birth entered in the High School Certificate). Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per norms
- Local Language Proficiency: The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School standard.
Mode of Selection: The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of career marks and Viva Voce Test.
How to Apply: Candidates must go through this Detailed Long Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up the online application form. Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC at opsconline.gov.in
Important Documents to be Attached along with Application Form: Candidates are required to submit along with the printout/hard copy of online application. True copies of certificates and documents duly attested by the candidate or a Gazetted Officer or Notary Public. The candidates are also required to mention, on each document “submitted by me” and put their full signature on the same.
Address For sending Detailed Application Form: The Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001
Candidates can send the Printout/Hard copy of the Online Application Form along with specified documents by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier Service to so as to reach the same in the OPSC on or before 26th December 2017.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from OPSC here OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment Advertisement 10 of 2017-18