Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited-Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, a Navratna Company under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Manager (E-2) /Junior Manager (E-1) in Human Resource Discipline. Candidates shall be eligible as per “AP Factories Rules 1950”/ “Mines Rules 1955” for appointment as “Welfare Officer”.
Important Date: Last Date for Receipt of Application: 25-May-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies: Welfare Officers
Assistant Manager (E-2) / Junior Manager (E-1) in Human Resource Discipline: 20 vacancies
Upper Age Limit as on 01-April-2015: 35 years in case Assistant Manager, and 30 years in case Junior Manager. Relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or in Law of any recognised University, and Degree or Diploma in Social Science or Social Work or Industrial Relations & Personnel Management covering Labour Welfare, as special subject, of not less than two years duration. Candidates should have adequate knowledge of Telugu Language.
Candidates should also have experience of minimum three years for E-2, and two years for E-1.
Pay Scale: Rs. 24,900-3%-50,500/-(E-2)/ Rs. 20,600-3%-46,500/- (E-1)
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of interview to be held at Visakhapatnam.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/- Challan
- Candidates can make the payment in form of challan in “RINL Recruitment Account No. 30589461220” at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates have to pay maximum bank commission @ Rs. 25/- per Challan for depositing fees at other than SBI, Steel Plant Branch, Visakhapatnam, Branch Code 6318.
- SC/ ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Note: Candidates should mention in the appropriate place in the online application form the details of SBI Branch, Branch Code, City, Date of Deposit and the Journal Number. Candidates should submit original counterfoil of the Challan (VSP’s copy) along with his Registration Slip at the time of Interview.
How to Apply: Download Application Form
The interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the web portal of Vizag Steel at www.vizagsteel.com as per the requisite procedure.
- The details of this advertisement can be obtained at Vizag Steel Recruitment 2015 Advertisement for Welfare Officers and should be referred invariably before filling competent applications.
- The candidates are advised to fill the application with facts and attach all supporting documents in support of Age, Education and Experience. The candidates are to paste their recent passport size photograph and put their signature on the application form.
- Applications completed in all respect (duly signed, self attested photograph affixed), and attached with necessary fees and supporting documents as per suggested in official advertisement; should be enclosed in an envelope and should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________” and must be sent to the following address so as to reach by the last date specified by Speed Post/ Registered Post only
- Address to send the Application:
The AGM(HR) I/c-Recruitment,
Room No: 233, Main Administration Building,
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Vizag Steel Plant
Visakhapatnam – 530 031