Sudha Cooperative Federation Recruitment 2013 for ‘Sudha Mitra’ On Contractual Norms in Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd. (COMFED) and (Vikramshila Milk Producers Co-Operative Union Ltd) VIMUL
The Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd. (COMFED) was established in 1983 as the implementing agency of operational Flood program of Dairy Development on ‘NDDB-Anand’ pattern in Bihar. The dairy development of COMFED is a three-tiered structure with the dairy cooperative societies at the village level federated under a milk union at the district level and a federation of member unions at the state level. The COMFED is working for Establishment of a direct linkage between milk producers and consumers by eliminating the involvement of any middlemen.
With the recent announcement, the COMFED is inviting applications from competent professionals, who would be joining as ‘Sudha Mitra’ in various districts of Bihar, for expediting the supervision of Milk Producers Coop Society and supporting management at the state level in formation and continuation. The recruitment will be made on contract basis and will be continued initially for a period of 3 years.
There are two announcements has been made by Sudha Cooperative, one for the Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd. and another for Vikramshila Milk Producers Co-Operative Union Ltd (VIMUL).
The details of the recruitment procedure and essential eligibility are as follows:
- Last Date for receipt of completed Application Form at COMFED by Speed/Registered Post: 15-July-2013 till 5:30 PM
- Last Date for receipt of completed Application Form at VIMUL by Speed/Registered Post: 17-July-2013 till 5:30 PM
Details of Vacancies: Total 88 posts
- Sudha Mitra in Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd (COMFED): 58 Posts (Unreserved-26, BC-07, BC-Women-02, OBC-09, SC-13, ST-01)
- Sudha Mitra in Vikramshila Milk Producers Co-Operative Union (VIMUL): 30 Posts (Unreserved-16, BC-01, BC-Women-01, OBC-06, SC-06)
NOTE: For Details of Reservation please refer to the complete advertisement at www.sudha.coop/topics.aspx?mid=Careers
- The candidates selected as Sudha Mitra will receive a consolidated amount of Rs.6000 per month
- There will be no Other Allowances and perks.
Education Qualification & Experience:
- The candidates must have completed Intermediate (10+2) in any discipline
- The candidates should have at least one year of experience in Formation and Supervision or Management of Primary Milk Cooperatives in the grass-root level
A candidate must not have crossed 37 years as on last date for submission of application to be eligible for this consideration. However, further relaxation in age is applicable for other category candidates (SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM) with non-cumulative norms.
- For SC/ST: Rs.125
- For others: Rs.500
The fees can be remitted in shape of Demand Draft in favor of:
- Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd and payable at Patna: for candidates applying for COMFED vacancies
- Vikramshila Milk Producers Co-Operative Union (VIMUL) and payable at Bhagalpur: for candidates applying for VIMUL vacancies
Mode of Selection:
- The modalities of selection of candidates will be done on a merit basis, which will be notified later.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions should apply through Prescribed application from as available at the website of Bihar State Co-Operative Federation Ltd at www.sudha.coop
- The applicants are advised read through the instructions and guidelines before submission of Application
- The candidates are advised to fill in the application with caution as there will be no chance of altering the data once the application form is submitted
- The application form completed in all respect and attached with the Demand Draft and other credential documents should be submitted by Registered Post and Speed Post so as to reach the concerned office by the last dates specified above
- Address to send completed Application Form:
Address of COMFED:
Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd.
Diary Development Complex, Post: B.V College
Patna – 800014
Address of VIMUL:
Vikramshila Milk Producers Co-Operative Union (VIMUL) Ltd.
Mayaganj, Hospital Road
Bhagalpur – 812001