1.22 lakh Vacant Posts in 33 Departments to be filled, in the executive Group I and Group II services, along with various other non-executive posts.
Over one lakh Telangana State government jobs will be filled-up in a phased manner, according to Ghatna Chakrapani, the first Chairman of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). The Telangana State Government has asked the TSPSC to issue notification to take up the recruitment drive.
Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC, will be released Group 1, Group 2, Group 4 Recruitment Notification very soon. Candidates are suggested to start their preparation to grab the Telangana State Government Job.
Expected Vacancies to come shortly;
- TSPSC Group 1 Posts: 500 Vacancies
- TSPSC Group 2 Posts: 8000 Vacancies
- TSPSC Group 4 Posts: 4000 Vacancies
- TSPSC Gazetted Posts: 4000 Vacancies
- TSPSC Non Gazetted Posts: 6000 Vacancies
- TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Posts: 4000 Vacancies
- TSPSC Assistant Engineer Posts: 5000 Vacancies
- TSPSC Junior Lectures Posts: 2500 Vacancies
- TSPSC Degree Lectures Posts: 500 Vacancies
- TSPSC Polytechnic Lectures Posts: 400 Vacancies
- TSPSC Teachers Posts: 20000 Vacancies
- TSPSC Police Constable Posts: 8000 Vacancies
- TSPSC SI Posts: 500 Vacancies
- TSPSC MPHW Posts: 8000 Vacancies
- TSPSC Tranco/ Jenco Junior/ Senior Assistant Posts: 4000 Vacancies
- TSPSC Other Government Posts: 41000 Vacancies
More to be added.
We shall be updating you once Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issues the recruitment notification. Get in touch.