Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Technician in discipline of Electrical, Mechanical, and Instrument.
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 18-February-2015
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 16-March-2015
- Date for Submission of Application Fee: From 17-February-2015 to 14-March-2015
- Tentative Date for Exam: During April, 2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies: 390 Vacancies
- Technician Grade- II (Electrical): 175 Posts
- Technician Grade- II (Mechanical): 200 Posts
- Technician Grade- II (Instrument): 15 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years as on 01-July-2014.
- Candidate should have passed 10th/ SSC or equivalent in Science and Mathematics; and have Certificate in Electrician/ Fitter/ Instrumentation Electronics trade, and Certificate of course on computer course from DOEACC.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2600/-
- For SC/ST category candidates of UP: Rs. 700/-
- For All other category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates can make the payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or can pay through in shape of chllan in State Bank of India.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of written test, and Interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply Online through official website of UPPCL, //www.uppcl.org
For more detail on this recruitment as distribution of vacancies, reservations, relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from UPPCL, here, https://www.digialm.com/Online/0/782/EFormsPDF/FAQ_UPPCL.pdf